"Shawty needs more practice." Offset laughs.

JK's seductive smirk lingers on me and he takes another casual puff. Way to go Shego... Always finding a way to embarrass yourself in front of the guy who's hiring you.

As the guys laugh, Hwasa struts into the backstreet with clacking thigh highs and eyes glued to her flip phone. Her wavy hair falls to the side over her black and green bodysuit that zips down to reveal some cleavage, as well as hoop earrings and brown lip gloss that sticks from the gum she's chewing.

Her head shoots up the second she overhears my giggle and catches me standing beside JK. Much to her distaste.

She immediately storms over.

"Uh oh, here comes trouble." Quavo and Offset comedically duck behind the wheel.

We both turn when Hwasa glares at JK with a hand on her hip.

"Hwasa, this is—"

"I don't give a shit who she is." She blinks rapidly, then harshly pulls him away. "Boy if you don't come here."

"What did I do?" He practically groans.

Once they're away from us, JK pulls his hand from her grab. "Yo, why you acting like this?"

"Uh, care to explain why the tar girl is hanging out here?"

"She's not hanging out, she's a member now."

"What?"

"As the new mechanic." He adds sluggishly. "It's not like I recruited some random racer or flag girl Hwasa. She'll just be here working on some cars every now and then."

"Do you even know anything about her? This chick could be part of fucking A-D for all we know. I bet you any money this club is just her sorry ticket into getting you on top of her. I know how these bitches play."

"You're forgetting that you were one of those bitches until I talking Big Joe into letting you be a flag girl?" He smokes. Hwasa's face turns red at the comment.

"I could've gotten in here on my OWN, having a fat ass is just a bonus." She shoves his arm away and struts off, "Prick."

"Yeah yeah."

The two return to our circle, but Hwasa doesn't hesitate to scowl at me with crossed arms. "So. Skinny. What's your name?"

"Come on, don't do that." Quavo says.

I smile and shake my hand at him. "Nah, it's fine. My name's Shego. I'll be the new mechanic."

"Yeah. I know that already." She practically spits out. "Just don't get in the way of our—"

*VROOOOM!*

An increase of engine roars follows the black convertible that suddenly speeds past our Gatti backstreet. At least three men stick out of the car with guns pointed in their hands and aimed at us.

Offset ducks, "Oh shit!"

"Get down!" Quavo yells.

Hwasa screams and instantly takes cover like the other two. JK, being closest to me, wraps his arms around my head and quickly pulls me with him as he recklessly ducks behind a car. Darting 'pews' and smashing glass attacks our ears from the rapid bullets that pierce the vehicles and shatter the windows. I naturally cover my eyes and curl up into JK's chest whilst screaming.