| LAP 36 |

⋆★⋆
◢◤◢◤ LAP 36/45 ◢◤◢◤

☆  ANOTHER LONG UPDATE  ☆Prepare for fluff, steaminess & nostalgia

Prepare for fluff, steaminess & nostalgia. Also please drop a vote & leave comments as opposed to only liking others' comments, I wanna follow as many individual reactions as possible! Enjoy!

 Also please drop a vote & leave comments as opposed to only liking others' comments, I wanna follow as many individual reactions as possible! Enjoy!

After a long and eventful night, blue cloudy skies now plaster the windows to replace the dusk that graced them prior. The first thing to invade my blurred morning vision is a small red light annoyingly blinking at me from the kitchen island. It doesn't take me long to stand and stretch my joints with satisfying clicks.

Despite my naked form, our litter of clothes practically dresses up to my ankles. I honestly don't remember when we fell asleep... Or how many rounds we had. All I know is I need a shower.

I approach the video camera that had been blinding my peripheral and finally close its monitor. It's hard to believe this thing was facing us the entire time... I'll have to bury the footage if I ever want to go to heaven. With the device turned off, I then head to the bathroom where I'm welcomed by a certain masculine presence.

He latches one hand around the sink and brushes his teeth in a rather harsh fashion, his brows knitted and jawline hardened from the bulb jabbing his cheek. JK seems to take pleasure in my wild hair and devastating makeup as I take my limp of shame.

His eyes don't leave me the entire time that I brush my teeth. I can't help but repeatedly glance back and grin in embarrassment. With my final spit, I rinse my mouth clean and grab some makeup removal wipes.

"What?"

"What?" He replies.

"You're looking at me."

"I can't admire my work?"