| LAP 28 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 28/30 ═══════

⋆★⋆═══════ LAP 28/30 ═══════

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤
WOAHH 2.13M!!!
Thank you so so much! The LAP is quite long and follows a different vibe from the usual but I thought it'd be fun. Also I'd like to announce that the contest has closed, however that doesn't mean you can't still make Motorsport related content, as this was a thing far before the contest was hosted and I always share your creations anyway!
ANYWHO, get excited for these final chapters, spam comments & leave a vote! Enjoy!
🖤❤️🖤

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

Despite the early hour, JK slowly awakens from my bed after having spent the night at mine. His inked canvas of an upper body remains shirtless meanwhile loose boxers dress his lower half but fail to conceal his print.

He sits up and exits my bedroom with a groggy hum to find me in the living room; fully dressed and placing a single plant pot by the window. I continue to appreciate its healthy green leaves while JK leans against the doorframe and tiredly rubs one eye.

"...Fuck kinda weed is that?"

"Well good morning to you too. And this isn't weed, it's a Peace Lily."

"So... No drugs."

"Sorry to disappoint you."

"Whatever. Why you growing flowers?" He casually opens the fridge. My smile fails to fade as I shrug.

"Sometimes nature just... Gives you that wake-up call you needed, I suppose. Whenever my worries get too much, I wanna be able to bring myself back to Earth. Starting with this Peace Lily."

"Right..." JK pretends to understand whilst grabbing a J2O bottle and easily popping off its lid. His bangs tilt when he throws his head back and gulps before walking up from behind and capturing me in a backhug. The grumbles of his morning voice against my ear have me smiling shamelessly.

"Enough about flowers. How you like being ate last night?"

"Hmm... Well you had some trouble finding the clit at first but I think you got there in the end."

"What? Quit playing, I'm always on point."

"Uh huh. Sure." I chuckle. He's still got a long way to go if he thinks he can outshine Kim.

*Ring ring!* The buzzing on the coffee table causes JK's hold to soften. I reach for my phone and quickly answer.

"Hey Paps. Everything okay?"

"Aside from getting the bubble guts every 20 minutes from nervousness, I'm swell! Shego, could you do me a massive favor and bring me that suit I sent to the dry cleaners? I gotta collect it by 3 but I won't make it."