| LAP 06 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 6/15 ═══════

💗💜💗WE REACHED 10K! AGAIN! WOOO!!!Thank you guys sm! This book was flagged at 13K so not far from where we left off! 🥳

💗💜💗
WE REACHED 10K! AGAIN! WOOO!!!
Thank you guys sm! This book was flagged at 13K so not far from where we left off! 🥳
. . .
(LONG ass chapter ahead, as a gift for your patience! Please continue to vote & leave comments, NO stingy ass ghost readers!!!)

And if you have any Motorsport edits/art, PLEASE pm or DM me on IG so I can include it in the story! ⭐️ Read in dark mode & enjoy!

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

A week has gone by since my first day at Gatti. After the drive-by, I was hesitant on even coming back until I remembered how much we needed the money. Luckily it hasn't happened again... For now, at least.

Since it's midnight, the backstreet is loud and restless with revving engines, chatter and chanting to fill the night. Beautiful girls strut around like usual while trappers exchange and banter. I on the other hand, continue to clean my tools from the comfort of my personal garage.

I managed to make the room homier with the decorations of car parts, checkered flags, toolboxes, my bicycle, and a picture frame of Paps and I.

"I'll be waiting after you finish your race baby."

I look out to see JK with his hands around a girl's waist, her arms linked around his neck as they leans against a car hood and pull away from their makeout. JK always has killer fashion, but tonight, he sports numerous frosty rings as well as a white bandaid on his cheek.

He licks his lips and hums.

"Mm, I know you will." He smacks the girl's ass and walks off to the call of his name.

...I actually haven't spoken to JK much since my first day. He's the most valued driver here, far too busy to focus his time on a mechanic, realistically.

Tonight's a multi-race betting, meaning the race starts off with two cars of opposing teams before others join and it becomes a ruthless relay between six people. I guess it makes for a busy night, because I've never seen the backstreet this packed.

"Start your engines!"

Opposite JK's Koenigsegg CCR stands a purple Corvette with pink wheels and matching interior neon lights. Four stunning Korean girls giggle and give him sex eyes through the window. The one behind the wheel runs her tongue along her upper lip, making JK swirl his tongue around his cheek with a grin.