| LAP 25 |

⋆★⋆
═══════ LAP 25/30 ═══════

⋆★⋆═══════ LAP 25/30 ═══════

🖤💖🖤💖🖤
1.69M reads... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you for returning & welcome back! I recently posted a Shego costume on my IG (@6Santai) in celebration of this update so do check that out before proceeding, you don't wanna miss it! 🥳 A gentle reminder that if you'd like you're own cameo character in the story as well as a special gift from me, the contest is still on!
(Visit the poster in LAP23 for details)
That's all for now! Expect big things...
Please vote & enjoy!
. . .

◢◤◢◤ ⚙️ ◢◤◢◤

Amongst the sun-kissed streets of Compton, JK strolls into Gatti's backstreet with one hand securing AK's leash while Quavo and Offset comfortably lean on the hood of their supercars to chat and smoke. The club had taken a small break from their nightly relays but at last, Gatti members walk back and forth with equipment to prepare for tonight's upcoming series of street races.

"Ay there he is." Quavo looks back.

"What's up JK?"

"Big Joe called me. Got a spare?"

Quavo presents a long, premade blunt for JK who crouches down to first unhook AK's leash. The moment he does, AK eagerly runs and leaps into the driver's seat of Offset's costly convertible.

"I think yo dog wanna get behind the wheel." Quavo's grills shimmer.

Offset looks back before getting into the passenger seat beside AK and slinging an arm around him. He then toggles the speaker to blast rap music while resting his other elbow over the door and bopping his head with a wide grin. AK continues to obliviously pant by his side, making Quavo laugh at the sight and JK crack a grin.

"Boi you better make sure that dawg of yours don't shit up my cars or imma whoop all y'all asses!"

Offset turns down the music once the three look back to watch Big Joe enter with a cane and two young women by his sides. Instead of his usual full suit, he instead wears a loose-fitted brown-to-khaki striped shirt with baggy pants, gold rings and some rather dated shiny shoes. Though of course, his eyes are still concealed with tinted shades and balding dome is crowned by a fedora.

JK squints and shields his mouth when lighting his blunt. "He won't shit, he's civilized."

"Pah! Civilized like a baboon. ANYWAY, you know the drill. I rounded y'all here 'cause y'all three are gonna be my top drivers tonight. Offset I gotchu down for 1 race, Quavo's doing 2 and JK, imma need you to do the other 7. All good? Great! Catch y'all tonight."