Sweet Pea x Betty

Start from the beginning

"You don't drink?" Sweet Pea asked. God his face was perfect and his voice was ten times hotter. How hot could someone be? "You've heard about my family, I'm sure you can figure out why," I replied with a smirk.  He nodded. God, he was amazing. 

"Wanna get out of here?" He asked and me being me nodded. 

He took my cold hands into his warm hands. God how could someone be so amazing. He led me over to his motorbike. Gosh, I have wanted to ride one in forever. 

"We can go to my place. I have a little apartment. Couldn't stand to live in the house." I suggested. He nodded his head and told me to hop on the back of his bike. I jumped on and wrapped my arms around his well-toned waist. He asked for directions and it wasn't so hard. When he was on the move. I lay my head on his back and within 5 minutes we were there. I jumped off and then he did. We walked up and I opened the door. "Make yourself feel at home." I smiled at him. He nodded and walked in. 

"Want anything to drink?" I yelled from the kitchen. "Whatever you're having." He replied. I chuckled and got him some coke. I walked back in and saw him sat on the sofa. I went and joined him and flicked the TV on. I had set our drinks on the table smiling over at him. I handed him the remote and Of course, he picked a horror movie.  

"Don't be scared, I'll protect you." he snarked with a smirk. I giggled and he put it on. We sat there watching it, slowly moving closer and closer. Eventually, a jump scare came up and I lunged towards him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. I lay my head on his shoulder smiling. I may have slightly exaggerated. We lay there for the rest of the night just laughing and cuddling. He got comfortable kissing my head. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet Pea's Pov: 

I woke up with a goddess lay in my arms. She was turned so that her head was tucked into my chest. I had my arms wrapped around her. God, she looked so beautiful. The minute I saw her, I knew she was going to be my future. Even with everything, last night she was the sweetest creature in the world. She smelt amazing and everything about her was great. I lay for a while. I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. 

Eventually, I slowly wiggled my way out and placed a pillow under her head. I went to her kitchen and checked her fridge. Bacon and eggs, Perfect. I began cooking the food for her. Once I was plating things, I felt two little arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning Handsome," she said with such a cute groggy voice. I smiled and turned around. She was short but it was adorable. "Morning beautiful." I smiled and kissed her head. I gave her her food and she walked over to the table and sat down. I sat down opposite her. She went on about how that was the most amazing sleep that she had ever had. I chuckled, she was amazing. 

"I guess we will have to do this more often," I replied with a smirk. She nodded. "No doubt about it." I smiled as she replied. 

After eating I had to go home to get changed before going to work. I said bye to her but she came running behind me. "Wait, Sweets. I need to give you something." She whispered. I looked down at her. "I like the nickname Betts. What's up?" I smiled back at her.

She looked up from the ground and at me smiling. I noticed her step on her tiptoes. She leaned up and kissed me. I leaned down slightly so that it was easier for her. Gosh, she was a good kisser and so bloody cute. Then she hugged me and went to walk back. Just before I span her around and kissed her head. "Talk later Betts," I said before leaving. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 month later: 

Betty and I have been hanging out together a lot. I stay at her house and she has been to mine. God that girl is amazing. She's so addictive and I really like her. Tonight I asked her to go on a date with me. I have an amazing night planned for us and really hope that it goes well. 

Betty's pov: 

Sweets and I have been hanging out a lot. God, I really like that guy. Funny to think it all started with a Whisper. Tonight we were going out and I wanted to look good for him. So it was time to get ready for tonight. 

I took a shower and Pulled on a red dress with a flowy skirt but a tighter top. It ended just above my knees. I paired it with my serpent jacket,  gold hoops, and a black little shoulder bag. I put on black heels. By the time I was done with my fairly neutral makeup look, I heard a motorbike pull up. 

I walked outside and Sweets looked amazing as always. He had his hair combed nicely. Jeans and a jumper with a turtle neck. He also had his serpent jacket with him. I walked over to him with a massive smile. "Hey, handsome boy." I smiled looking him up and down. "Hop on beautiful," He replied. I followed and sat behind him wrapping my hands around him. God do his abs feel great. He was so warm.  

He stopped in front of a field. There was a path of rose petals. At the end of it, there was a picnic. "Oh my god, Pea. You shouldn't have." I glistened. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. He kissed me back and then put me down. 

"I want to ask you something, Betts. And it's nothing compared to what you made me feel. You have been there since day one. You showed me what it is like to have someone who cares endlessly about you. You gave me hope and a reason to live. You made me happier than I have ever been. Will you be my Girlfriend Betty Cooper?" I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I could feel the blush rising. 

All I could do was jump towards him. I kissed him with so much passion. "Does that answer your question?" I smirked. "Yes, of course, I will Sweets," I said with so much happiness. He smiled and wrapped me in his arms. He kissed my head. "Let's not waste this food," He smiled and lead me over. He gave me his serpent jacket, which was so much warmer. We ate the food which was delicious. 

Then we were just laying there watching the stars. Sweet Pea was sat up and I lay my head in his lap. He began fiddling with my hair. I am so grateful for how everything clicked. This amazing man was my boyfriend. We watched the stars and lay there talking and laughing. Everything fits just perfectly. 

"Babe," I whispered.

"Yes princess," he replied looking down. 

"Thank you," I said so delicately before falling asleep in his arms.

==========================================================

This is my first One-shot. I hope you like it. There are more to come. 

xo ~A