chapter 47

Toy story ended so I decided that it would be best if I started to get ready for tonight. Everything is about to get super girly so Caspar is in for a treat.

I got up off the sofa, removing my head from Caspar's shoulder and walked over to my wardrobe. I didn't have much to wear, since it's just a mini holiday, but I always come prepared!

I searched through the wardrobe until stopping at a dress. It was a cream lace skater dress which I had bought with Sophie before we came to Manchester. Atleast my stomach isn't too big yet!

I paired it with some nude heels and lay everything down onto the bed. I headed off to the bathroom to have a shower and wash the stench of Caspar's lynx off of me.

I started singing as the water crashed over me, I probably sounded like a drowning rat but the shower is my happy place. I'll spend about 5% of my time washing and the other 95% contemplating life like everyother girl in the world does! I wonder what guys think about in the shower- actually I really don't!

After about 20minutes in the shower- yes I have long showers- I hopped out and wrapped a towel around me and another for my hair. Time to risk the quick dash between the bathroom and bedroom.

I quickly stepped out of the bathroom and began my sprint to the bedroom.

"Now we're even!" Caspar said as he emerged from the living area.

"Mine was an accident. You perv!" I joked as I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I attempted to towel dry my hair and gave up before plugging in my hair dryer and sitting opposite the mirror. It takes forever to dry my hair but once it was ready I decided to curl it.

I've always been hideous at make-up but I attempted to create a black smokey eye with and flick of eyeliner to each eye and a layer of mascara. Along side of my usual foundation, concealer, powder, a dap of peach lip gloss and colouring in my eyebrows.

I put my dress and shoes on before heading outside of my room in search of Caspar.

He was stood by the toaster and as he spun around the piece of toast in his mouth literally dropped out. His jaw was wide open and he just stood there staring.

"That bad? I guess I'll go change." I said, feeling pretty disappointed with the effort I had gone to.

"No! Wait, you look perfect." He said, his jaw now a tiny bit smaller.

"Really, you think so?" I said as I began to strut up an imaginary catwalk before stopping at Caspar and blowing him a kiss.

"I said you wanted me!" He said, watching my pathetic attempt at swagg.

"When was that?" I asked, feeling pretty good about myself.

"Never mind." He said shrugging and sitting back down on the sofa.

Within a matter of seconds there was a knock at the door and my knight in shining armor was waiting for me.

The next chapter will be the date! Please vote and comment letting me know what you think! Thanks!