chapter 26

Caspar's POV

I knew that Joe was an idiot, but I also knew how much he loved her. I'd never seen him so happy, yet so guilty for his betrayal. I swore that everyone's lives were so much more complicated than mine! All I ever did was eat and sleep. But Emma had the same look in her eyes as Joe. They were both terrified of hurting each other because of the powerful love that they shared. I needed to find some way of letting them both know how they felt, but I've never been much of a miracle worker.

"Oh! Is that all you have to say? I feel like I'm drowning in guilt! He's going to hate me! And all you can say is oh! WOW you're helpful Caspar!"

"Ummm... I'm not good at giving advise! You guys just need to talk and what happens happens?" I said, whilst nervously awaiting an answer.

"What if he hates me though?"

"Joe always hates me, you've just got to irritate him until he forgives you again! Anyway, he really likes you."

She sighed, I didn't know whether I was helpful or not. I preferred situations where you could just laugh off a problem but Emma wasn't in a laughing mood. By now she had her head in her hands and was looking worse than ever.

I knew that it was kind of selfish but I had editing to do, so I got out my laptop and started sorting out my vlogs. Emma went five minutes before looking up, I was worried that she might have passed out! I told her that she could help her self to the cold pizza in the fridge (even though I was hoping that she wouldn't!) but she didn't move.

I started scrolling through my YouTube subscriptions and oddly came across a new video of Joe's. It was peculiar because it wasn't one of his days to upload. It was called 'I'm an idiot'. I clicked play and tilted the screen to show Emma.

She looked up in surprise to see Joe, down on one knee, with a ring.

Her eyes widened and tears crawled down her delicate pale skin. I couldn't decipher whether she was happy or sad, but at least she finally knew hoe Joe felt.

"I told you he's loves you" I said to her whilst she was frozen in time. She was both smiling and shaking.

"He does, but not after I tell him what I have done."