chapter 32

Caspar's POV

I finally managed to calm Emma down and make her see sense one again. She has so much trouble believing in herself and it just makes me want to sit hugging her all day long. We've become quite good friends and right now I think I'm the only one that she feels she can trust.

"You know that if you ever feel like hurting yourself again you can talk to me right? Or even just text me and I'll be right there?" I said reassuringly as she sat under a blanket and  began to watch Grown Ups. She looked up at me with her gleaming eyes and I could tell right away that she was going to be fine.

"Yeah, always." She said. She smiled at me before diving in for another handful of popcorn- boy that girl could eat alot, but you would never be able to tell. I grabbed two beers from the fridge and joined her on the sofa. She stared at me.

"Caspar, you do know that when you're pregnant you're not supposed to drink alcohol right?" she said.

"Who says I'm giving you one?!" I laughed, which resulted in her slapping me on the arm before she resumed watching the movie.

I reached into the bowl to grab some popcorn, and as my hand reached in the look of guilt strengthened on Emma's face.

"Seriously Em? All of it?" he asked.

"A girls' gotta eat." she replied now looking happy with herself.

"I'd hate to see you when your're 9 months pregnant!" I said now beginning to smirk.

"What you trying to say?" she asked.

"Nothing, nothing." I replied. I got up and began searching through the cupboards for more. We literally had nothing but booze! And I couldn't give that to Em, well I guess I could but she'd probably be against the idea. "Sorry Em, that was Joe's last one!" I shouted to her from the mini kitchen.

"THEY WERE JOE'S! He gunna be mad!" She started freaking out.

"It's just popcorn, calm down! I'll head out and get some more. Is there anything else you want?" I asked.

"Naaa, I'm good." she said.

I grabbed my coat, wallet and phone. I kissed Emma on the forehead before heading into town. Is a kiss too weird?

New Message From - Sophie x:

I really need to talk to you, it's urgent!

I don't even know how I feel about Sophie anymore. I mean, I really liked her but she slept with my best friend and practically destroyed Emma! I couldn't just text her, I needed to think about what I was going to say. Plus I'd feel like I'm betraying Emma and I can't do that to her.

I headed out of the hotel and walked aimlessly until I could find any form of food shop. Luckily I spotted one only a few shops down. I started walking towards it, feeling proud of my navigational skills, but wishing that I never had.

As I walked around the corner all I could see was Joe, Sophie and an un-opened pregnancy test.