Chapter 79- Moments

[End of chapter deleted, sorry]

*2 months later*

Joe's POV

"Come on, Sophie! Just breathe. It will all be over soon." I said, my hand numbing from the pain she was inflicting on it- she was practically pulling away at the skin. Just a few more moments, that's all it would take, and then I'd finally be a father.

She screamed, her voice echoing through the hospital. It sounded like she'd been stabbed! Either that or just Caspar singing.

"Nearly there, love. Just one last push. A big one though!" Yelled the doctor- trying to be heard over Sophie's moan- emerging from between her two legs.

Sophie's moans turned to pants as her nails dug deeper into my flesh, causing the faintest of blood to spill from my hand.

Silence cut into the air. Her nails unclenched me. Our eyes darted towards the doctor, who seemed to be fiddling with something out of site.

"Congratulations, it's a healthy baby girl!" My jaw dropped, I had a daughter and she was beautiful.

The doctor handed her over to Sophie. Everything about her was so small, her hands, her feet, her nose. She was the definition of perfect. She didn't even cry. It was more like a giggle, chirping at the back of her throat. She was pure, happy, innocent. The world was at her fingertips.

"I love you baby girl"

***************

The doctors said I could take her home, Sophie still had to stay under observation after some minor mis-haps.

Everything felt so strange, even holding her- like it was too good to be true. But she was real and she was mine. I was still caught up in her eyes, they were a deep green, just like her mum's. They glistened, and their brightness gave me hope, I knew we'd all be okay.

Emma's POV

"Emma, guess who's home to meet you!" I heard Joe's voice spiral from the living room, instantly followed by the gentle cry of an infant. I stood to my feet, following their voices as I headed to meet them.

All I could see was the back of his head, as he sat on the sofa, but I didn't need to look to know he was smiling. I moved to sit beside him, and that's when I saw her. The mini mirror image of Joe Sugg. She looked so happy, like father like daughter.

"Emma, I'd like you to meet the new member of our family. Ella Sugg."

My heart sank. I felt a single tear make it's way down my cheek as I sat there, stone cold. I couldn't look at her without the bare image of my baby flooding back into my mind. I had to leave.

I ran to the bedroom, hiding my face and the tears developed.

I felt like a teenager again, crying into the bedsheets, hoping no-one would ever have to see me. I wanted to be invisible, I didn't want to face the pain. I wanted to hide.

He followed in moments later but I couldn't bare removed my face from the bed.

"Caspar's looking after Ella." He said. There it was again, Ella.

It's my fault really, how was he to know. I never even told him she had a name. I assumed he'd think I was mad, naming my dead daughter, that I needed intense therapy or something. But I couldn't grieve without having someone to properly remember.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, warming my neck with his soft touch. I rolled onto my back, revealing my tear stained face.

"I know this must be hard on you, but I promise I'll always be here. I'll always love you." He said, laying down beside me, holding my body next to his.

I told him about Ella, and how much it hurt realizing she would still be here with us now. That she was beautiful and how much I loved her, even though I'd never seen her smile. And that it was hard, seeing him with his daughter because it was the family we missed out on.

He told me how much he loved me and that he would have never let Sophie name her that of he'd know.

But then it hit me.

Growing up, Sophie and I talked about everything. Boyfriends, bands, secrets, the future...baby names.

She knew I'd always dreamt of having a baby girl and calling her Ella. She knew I would call my baby Ella. And she knew it would kill me if she did the same, but her daughter was breathing and mine wasn't.

"That bitch!" I snapped, standing to my feet and marching towards the door. I was furious, I wanted nothing more than to rip her head off! Tears were spitting from my eyes as the redness spread around them. I didn't know what I would be capable of, but I knew it wouldn't be pretty.

I reached the door. I felt a hand on my shoulder. He stopped me, turned me around and looked me dead in the eyes. He loved me and Sophie could never ruin that.

[Chapter deleted- but basically they had sex]