"Please.." - Charlie

"Please let me buy the pizza this time, Y/N!" Whined Charlie.
You knew he hated you paying for things.
"No. You pay for things too often," you laughed, taking your purse out. Charlie quickly snatched it out if your hands and slipped it into his pocket.
"See, now you can't pay," he smirked, taking his own wallet out.
"I give up on you!" You said, "you're too nice it's scary!"
"That's me!" He exclaimed, taking your place in the line. You couldn't let him pay for this.
You sneakily placed your hand round his waist to act casual, then slowly reached for his coat pocket. Charlie must of felt you shuffling your hand in his pocket because he sharply slapped your hand away from it.
"Y/N you ain't gonna pay for this pizza!" He sassed.
"Can I at least have my purse back?" You moaned. Charlie hesitated before sighing.
"Fine, I trust you Y/N.." He said, slowly handing you your purse.
"Thank you very much Charles," you grinned, you knew he hated being called Charles.
"Agh I already told you not to call me that!"
"Eh I prefer it to Charlie to be honest," you lied, smiling.
"I hate you Y/N," scoffed Charlie.
"I love you too!" You mocked.

"Next please!" Called the cashier, as you and Charlie walked up to her and handed her the pizza. This was your final chance to make Charlie not pay for the pizza!
"That's £3.50 please," said the woman. Just as Charlie was about to hand her the money, you quickly tapped him on the back, causing him to turn around in confusion. You took this opportunity to hand the lady the money as Charlie turned round again.
"Gotcha Charles," you winked, taking the bag and walking out the shop before he could rant at you. It wasn't long before Charlie came running up behind you.
"I told you not to pay Y/N," whispered Charlie into your ear, holding you from behind.
"Well I wanted to," You said simply, as you carried on walking; Charlie followed.
"Your gonna pay gurl!" He sassed again.
"Oh really?" You grinned.

When you finally got into the flat and had placed the pizza in the oven, you both sat down, enjoying a movie.
"Do you want your punishment now or later?" Asked Charlie.
"What do you mean? What could you possibly do to punish me Charlie Lenehan?" You laughed.
"This...." He said, kissing you on the lips. To be honest you thought it would be worse.
You pulled away.
"How was that a punishment?" You asked.
"That was only a part of your punishment!" He grinned. You looked at him in confusion. Within seconds he was on top of you, tickling the life outa you.
"Charlie, for gods sake, stop!" You laughed, slapping his hands away. He was stronger than you though, and kept on tickling you.
"CHARLIE I THINK THE PIZZAS READY!" You lied.
"OMGOMGOMG PIZZAAAA!!!!" He yelled, getting off you and checking the oven. A few seconds later he came back with a disappointed face.
"You lied bro, not cool!" He huffed, sitting down and paying his attention to the TV. You guessed he'd forgotten about the 'punishment'.