Sick - Charlie

You coughed again. The pain was unbearable. You stomach ached, your throat killed and your head hurt like mad.
You hastily picked up your phone. Should you tell Charlie or not? You held the phone in your hand, debating whether or not your should ask for him to come over. You quickly typed in:

I think my heads gonna fall off in pain. Need emergency care ASAP :( xx

You placed your phone back down on the bed side table and tried to get some sleep. It was impossible, though. Your head kept spinning and your gut was telling you to vomit up your lungs.
Not long after, the door bell went. Charlie. You tried to croak that the door was already open but it ended up coming out as a load of nonsense. You sighed and took out your phone to text him.

Doors open. I think my voice hates me as well :(

You heard the door open and footsteps running up the stairs. Suddenly Charlie bursted through the door. He had two bags in his hand full of medicine, DVDs and films. You smiled;
"Awe babe, you didn't have to do this."
"I think if I didn't you'd be permanently stuck in bed for the rest of your life," he laughed, placing down the bags to give you a hug.
"Ew Charlie I might give you my germs," you squealed, trying to push him off you.
"Well then you'll just have to look after me when I'm ill," smirked Charlie, as he embraced you in a 'sloth' hug.
"Agh there's no escape now, is there?" You sarcastically sighed.
"No chance," he smiled, kissing your forehead.
"You do know my head still kills? And my stomach, and everywhere," you pouted.
"Dr Charlie's here to make you better," he grinned, getting up from your bed and going downstairs.
A few minutes later he came back with a cup of tea and a giant teddy bear with 'I love you' written on it.
"Nwah Charlie, you didn't have to do that," you said, taking the giant bear out of his hands and cuddling it.
"Hey you can't replace me for the bear!" He said, pouting.
"Come'ere then you sloth," you said, putting the bear aside and pulling Charlie in for a long hug.