3- You repeat the same mistake!

Start from the beginning

Jk seems so indifferent to his grandpa's furious outbursts. He puts a finger in his ears and makes faces like he is so disturbed by that loud noise.

"Calm down grandpa. Calm down. It's not good for your health to shout and scream like this. Why are you so worried about that nonsense rumours and news about me? You know me. I'm never involved in any issue for a long. It's just one-time things, ok? Stop reading every bullshit about that crape on Media."

Joon ho shook his head with disappointment.

"Look jungkook. I want you to be serious in your life once in for all. I'm just fed up with your everyday scandals, affairs, and rumours..let this old man have some peace in remaining life for his old age's sake."

"What you mean by serious?" Jk frowned with the new Revelation.

Joon ho seat on his chair, and look at his grandson directly with a firm gaze.

"I want you to settle down in your life now. You need a partner, who can take care of you, love you, and if possible tame you. So! In all, you need a wife jungkook." Joon ho dropped the bomb finally.

Jk looking like he was attacked by a hammer on his head! His eyes widen and his mouth falls open.

But, his grandpa looks more determined this time.

"Marriage!? Are you serious grandpa!? You want me to marry? After witnessing your son's awesome married life, you still want me to marry?"

"Not everyone's marriage life is a disaster like your parents. Look at me, I still love my wife, even after she left me a long time ago. But the memories we create, the time we spend with each other, and the love we have in our hearts were more than enough for me to live and cherish that time forever to be happy. You can also find your other half son. Believe me, love is a miracle, a blessing of God that can brighter your life and make it full of happiness and joy. True love can change your life, jungkook. You deserve to be happy in your life." Joon ho feel emotional while remembering his wife.

"Oh! come on, grandpa. It's not your time. Nobody care for those stupid emotions and feelings anymore. This world is full of selfish and greedy people, who can manipulate and backstab each other for their profit and happiness. God forgot to create that type of person anymore. Nobody thinks about morals and values. This world is turned greyer than your hair. So, don't tell me about that stupid love and that stuff. Love doesn't exist Grandpa."

"I don't care, if you believe in love or not. You have to follow my instructions or..!?"

"Or, what grandpa??"

"Or I will remove your name legally and officially from inheriting this name and fame after my death. In other words, if you don't decide for yourself, whom do you want to live your life, with within ten days!! Yes, I will give you 10 days. Decide yourself or I will decide for you, and you have to follow my orders. If you reject, you will lose your surname from your name." Joon ho looking more serious than ever.

"What do you mean by losing my surname!?"

"It means, my boy. you will lose your bank balance, your credit cards, your massive collection of cars, your branded wardrobes, and even that glamorous parties and lifestyles. Think about it, young man. It's a lot on sake you see!!?" Joon ho smirked at his grandson's bewildered expression.

"You can't do this to me, grandpa?? This is blackmailing."

"Call it whatever you want, boy. But this is my last decision. If you love someone, bring her or him to me. I don't care if it's even an alien. You choose a partner by yourself in these 10 days, or you have to marry the person, whom I will select for you after. I think I clear myself." The firmness in Joon ho's voice creates shivers down in jk's body.