16.

(I hope you like the new title of the book! I think it fits more. A little sexual content is performed in this chapter.)

11:56 pm
The bunker

Marco watched admirably as Lilly shrugged off her nightgown. The thin fabric falling lightly onto the cemented floor. He wanted her all day. They snuck seductive glances back and forth as she tended to the children. He wanted nothing more to kiss on her skin...again.
"Don't tease me." He grinned. She crawled on top of his lap. Her round breast in his face. He grabbed a handful of her naked butt and squoze.
A little moan escaping her lips. He brung his mouth to her breast, cupping the other with his large hand. His warm tongue leaving a tingling wet trail on her nipples.

"Marco..."

He pressed her closer into his mouth. Now sucking and groping her ass. He sucked harder, but being sure not to leave a bruise on her pale skin. She was his, also in every right Hayden's... however he wouldn't dare tell him. The infidelity itself is shameful enough.

"Marco...baby I want it." She reached down tugging at his drawstring.
"You want it?" He mocked, bringing his mouth to her neck. Sucking hard on the spot he knows too well.
"Y-yess." She moaned out.

Marco pulled down his joggers with his boxers. His dick springing out. Marco grabbed her thighs guiding her on him. As if she was deprived she greedily sank on him. Her p*ssy swallowing all of him. He let out a groan, throwing his head back in pleasure. She began slowly bouncing up and down his length...

They looked into each others eyes. Adoration twinkling in them. He brung his head low captured her lips with his. She sighed into his mouth...Hayden was right about one thing, she sure was the best.

He bent down and kissed her pregnant belly. It was their little secret. Being that she wasn't showing yet it bought them time to figure out their next move. Their love affair took the turn for the worst. But he couldn't deny his feelings. He was a eager to have a family of his own...he just wishes the baby was his.

"Go back to my brother."
"I love you, Marco." Lily said wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands slowly slide over the smooth fabric of her nightgown. They shared their very last kiss that night.
"I love you."

Lily pulled away and headed for exit. The door quietly shutting after her. Leaving him naked and alone, he was drowning in his thoughts. He got off of his bed to pour himself a glass of Tequila.

Then it hit him. His knees went out causing him to stumble onto the floor. His chest tighten and his muscles tensed. His jaw, arm and upper abdomen ached in an excruciating pains. He was dizzy, and he began to sweat. He was so sure he was having a heart attack. He was so sure he wasnt going to survive this. Was this finally karma punishing him for his sins?

But there was no white light. Nor his life being flashed in his eyes. But...Miguel? It was clear as day what this pain really was. The effect of their family's spell was fatal. If their bond wasn't strong enough collectively they all will die.

Marco huffed trying time regain his breath. He stood to his feet holding on the bed frame of his bed.
No weakness... his father's words ringing in his ears. But for an odd reason his words brought him comfort. His back straighten and his eyes popped open. Air filled his lungs and he sighed in relief. His body buzzing orgasmically.

He hopped into his pair of pants onto the floor and scurried out of his dorm. He ran down the halls in a panic. This wasn't Marco's persona at all. He was always cool, calm and collected. But what he just saw...
His fist banged against Hayden's door. Surprisingly it swung open fast with much force. He met eyes with a frightened Lily.
"Where is he?!" He barged into the room. His head in a frenzy. His eyes snapped onto Hayden in a corner. He was breathing heavy, his chest rapidly rising and falling. Sweat beading on his skin. He was propped tirelessly against the wall.
"I think he's having a heart attack, Marco! Please help him!" She screamed with tears in her eyes.

"He will be fine. Trust me."
"Marco he's dying! Help him!"
"Just give him a minute!"

Hayden breathing evened out. Just as Marco suspected his eyes widened and his back straightened. Hayden stood upright and took in a deep breath. Just as quickly he was quickly as if happened it went away. This caused a chill to run down Marco's spine.
The strong will prevail.

A few panicked running was heard down the hall. The rest of brothers hurried into the room. Shock and alarm twisted in their faces.
"Miguel's in trouble." They all choked out.

"Where is he?" Hayden choked out. Lily ran to his side. Rubbing his back. Marco unconsciously tightened his jaw.

"He isn't in his room." Antonio stated breathing heavy.
"He must have left..."

"Why would he leave without telling us!?" Marcus said emotionally. He was angered, and in every right to be.

"Brothers. Clearly Miguel-" Marco managed. Trying to calm the high emotions everyone was feeling. But he was distracted. Lily lightly kissed Hayden's cheek. It boiled his blood.

"Yea! What happens to sticking together through thick and thin?! He should have told us! Shits-" Jesus shouted.

"Hey!," Diego had enough.
"What the actual fuck is wrong with you all?" All eyes in the room fell on him. If Diego wasn't speaking that surprisingly was a good sign. But right now, he was livid.
"We are brothers. You damn sure better act like it! Miguel has his reasons for not telling us. If he did it probably would be the death of us. Let's just be sure to protect him with our lives... don't ignore how we felt he is going to die. The stinging in our chest-"

They knew that pain. All have all felt the burn and the shortness of breath. The brothers heads were low in sorrow, and some in shame. Marco felt it too, and he didn't like it. But death felt better than life without the woman who held his soul. Marco had other plans. He was going to take the bullets that were fated to kill Miguel.

If that's weak...then father I've failed you. I'm weak, Marco thought. His eyes left Lily's and turned toward his brothers.

"We're going to kill em. And we're not going to get anyone harmed in the process. Let's move quickly and quietly. Let's start by searching his room." Marco ordered.

_________________________________
WHATT LILY IS HOEIN WITH MARCO??🤦🏽‍♀️ ALSO WHAT DOES EL-SEÑOR WANT WITH MIGUEL??🤭

Like, comment, and share please!❤️