2.

"Stay still mama". Makayla brushed her baby's hair into two ponytails. After dolling her up, she strapped her in her boaster seat, locked her house door and drove away.

Tony, a long time friend of Makayla's invited her to his wedding tonight. She honestly was very nervous. Makayla knew it was risky going back to the same hood she left years ago, there was a possibility of seeing any of Miguel's family members, cousins, or even him. But she knew she owed it to Tony. Tony had been there through everything. He was literally always one call away. Makayla wasn't stupid, she knew darn well she wasn't staying long. But since her house is so far away from the wedding hall she would be running a little behind.

1 hour later

Makayla grabbed her pair of sunglasses and whipped them on her face. Before stepping out, she made sure Adana was sleep, Makayla opened her trunk and brung out Tony's wedding present. As she walked inside, people were already in the hall dancing with a partner. She carried her gift to the massive gift table, but noticed there weren't any space for hers. As she tried making room on the table she heard light steps headed her way.
"Do you need help miss?" Someone asked picking up small gifts that had fallen off the table. She didn't dare look at him or turn her head in his direction. She did everything in her power not to be noticed.

"Um, no thank you." Makayla said not trying to draw anymore attention to herself.

"Hermosa, give me this, and you try making some space for this big thing." He chuckled, referring to her gift. She did as she was told.
"Damn what's even in here?" He asked laughing.

"A couple of things I know Tony would appreciate." she shrugged.

"Oh ok." He laughed.
"I'm Antonio by the way, what's your name lovely?" He asked trying to get a good look at her face through her dark Cartier's. Makayla stood wide eyed, she was talking to Miguel's younger brother. She knew she had to leave.

"It was nice meeting you, and thank you." She quickly walked away.

"No problema?" He stood confused. All he knew is that that girl had a great body.

Makayla hurried out the wedding hall, she picked up the bottom of her dress to move a little faster. 

As she did, the summer night's breeze fanned her face. She held her head low hearing chatter out side, doing her best not to be approached again. As her steps gotten closer to her car and the loud talking of the men grew she smelled cigarette smoke. Bells in her head rang. She lifted her head she spotted a group of men crowded by her car. They were smoking all kinds of drugs by her daughter's cracked car window. Anger came over her. She made purposeful steps toward her car.

Marco's POV

"...That's how we gon cake the east side. Strip clubs everywhere, and maybe a little spot where bitches can give head." Marcus said. The men laughed.

"When is Mik comin? He stay late to sum." Diego asked.

"Of course he's gonna be late, he runs the shit now. Give it some time. Plus we can't be talking business shit here we promised Tony, it's his big day and shit." I stated.

"Excuse me."
All the men turn their heads towards a woman. We moved out her way. At least everyone besides Marcus.

"Maldita mami con ese culo vas a hacer que un nigga se enamore" Marcus said.
("Damn mommy, that ass is killing a nigga over here")

"Cierra la puta boca! You don't see my baby's in the car? Get out my fuckin way!" The woman opened her car door, rolls her window up and sped off. I was in shock. I know that's not-

"Dammn! That bitch got some anger issues!" Marcus twisted his face. I'm surprised he didn't notice her.

"That's what they say about Black bitches, they always mad at shit. Latinas are fuckin crazy. Asians hoes will eat yo perrito...we should just be scoopin white bitches." Jesus laughed.

"Nah, they got fake lips and asses." Diego butted in.

"Damn! What we gotta be gay now?" Marcus laughed.

"Jesus, you have a girl what you mean scoopin white bitches?" I said annoyed

Miguel, Alex, and Hayden pulled up and we all went inside. I couldn't understand how no one else noticed her. And she just missed Miguel by a couple of minutes. I'm glad too, because if he would of seen her theres no tellin what would of happened. But there's a rule in our family, see shit, say shit. Only cowards do other wise.