eight.

"you've been hanging out with jaemin a lot." mark blurtes out, but eyes are still on the road.

it's almost a week, four days to be exact. they've been living together for four days, yet any process wasn't still made. everyday, they'll ignore each other and pretend like they're complete total stranger, but if someone's about to ask a question, like; "have you seen my phone?", "can you please hurry up?", and "can you pass me that?" they'll ignore those words and shrugged their shoulders.

yes mark is annoyed by it. and yes, same goes to donghyuck. but one of then wants to act like that, then they'll stay like that.

"why do you care?" the younger rolled his eyes and looked at the side of his window. "can i not make friends?"

"it's not—"

"i'm here." mark was so into cursing donghyuck inside his head, that he didn't even notice.

donghyuck took his bag, and as usual they're in front of the library. what goes on in donghyuck's mind when he's here? mark thought. probably by now he reads hundreds and millions of book, why can't he spare a brain to him for once?

when he was about to wave a goodbye towards donghyuck, he immediately put his arm down, "no hate him, dammit."

pulling out his phone, donghyuck dialed jaemin's number. mark kinda finds it suspicious that haechan's been hanging out with jaemin and only jaemin.

what are the marks on their neck for?

"i'm already here."

slipping his phone back in his pockets, he entered the library once again and walked towards their usual table.

he saw jaemin with his phone, ignoring all the books on his desk. chuckling, he sat in front of the male, startling him. "fuck—" jaemin bring a hand on his chest, receiving a laugh from the younger. "you're late."

"well dang, i'm sorry," donghyuck playfully rolled his eyes and grabbed his backpack, picking up his laptop. "wait here, i'm just going to grab a book."

-----

running a hand through his hair, mark picked his phone up and dialed a number. biting his lip, tapping his fingers on the wheel as he nervously waits for the caller.

"hello?"

"johnny hyung!!" mark almost screamed his name, happy that he picked up. he missed this voice.

"wait mark? mark!!!"

"yes!! hyung, i miss you and i miss hanging out with you all!"

"so... how?" ten took a bite on meat, looking at mark with an arched brow. yes, they decided to hang out like they normally do, i mean if donghyuck wants to hang out with his friend then he want it too.