twelve.

mark woke up by a sun directed towards his face, he groans and moves his position and tries to cuddles someone that's used to be beside him, patting his side, he jolts his eyes open when he didn't saw donghyuck beside him.

stretching, mark stood up from the bed and started looking for the younger. he looked at their shared restroom, but it was unlocked so he assumed that he's not there, he then heard the noise of the plates downstairs and decided to head downstairs.

there's donghyuck standing beside that kitchen island with a phone on his hand, seems like he's busy with something that he didn't even notice mark walking behind him.

mark smiled as he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist making donghyuck jump in place, "good morning, chan-ie." the older mumbled, head burried on donghyuck's neck.

donghyuck hummed as a response and get back on his phone. "are you going somewhere?" asked the older and he recieved a nod. "where?"

mark looked at donghyuck like a lost kid and couldn't find his mom, "library." haechan simply said. of course, where would it be, the older thought and smiled.

he saw the younger's plate finished and assumed that he's done eating, he then perked up, "ok!" mark cheerfully said, "wait here, i'm going to drive you!"

but before the younger could say anything, mark already detached himself off of the younger and dashed towards their room.

yes, he's still thinking about what he heard last night. maybe he's just sleepy and couldn't think straight or mark really did say that.

he even have a lot of plans with the older today, but i guess he'll spend his whole day in the library again, he's also hoping that he'll met jaemin their.

moments later, mark stood in front of him, "let's go?" the younger simply nodded, walking past mark. the older frowned but didn't show it to donghyuck, he's suddenly so quiet today, he thought.

mark shrugged, and thought maybe he's just tired. "but if he's tired, then why is he going out?" the older thought again. "are you not going to drive me or?"

donghyuck snapped him out of his thoughts and mark then nodded, can't do anything but to give him a smile.

-----

they finally arrived in front of the place, as when the younger is about to hop off the car, mark spoke, "are you okay?" he grabbed the younger's hands and the other is on his forehead while a frown on his face is shown.

"i'm okay, mark." he took off the mark's hand off his forehead, nodding, "goodbye, i have to go now."

the older just nodded, following the younger with his eyes as he entered the place, while a the frown from earlier is still painted on his face.

~~

the younger couldn't focus on his book as his mind is somewhere else, he tries so hard to get it off his mind but it just can't.

groaning, "donghyuck, focus! focus!" he whisper-shouted on himself, and hit his head and look back down on his book.

he's been reading this book for thirty minutes yet he's still on page three, this time around he would we be on page thirty or something.