thirteen.

today is just one of those days that donghyuck went goes into the library (that's what mark thought), meeting his friends while mark is left alone inside their house.

it's always the same cycle; they woke up, donghyuck goes to the library, meet his friends, left mark alone and you continue the rest. but this time it's different, as day pass by their relationship is going back like it was before.

the one where they completely ignore each other's presence and pretend like they're two different stranger's living inside one house.

mark sighed and rolled on the bed,  burying his face on the soft pillows. his phone then rings, but the male decides to ignore it.

"i get it mr. unknown number," mark muffles since his face is still burried on the pillows, "me and donghyuck aren't talking to each other, and what are you going to do about it."

hoping that the rings stops, but it didn't. third time it rings, mark has no other option but to pick up the call.

sighing, mark sat beside the bed, "what do you want?" said mark, not intending to come off as rude.

"hi! this is the dalcom coffee shop! we saw your email you sent us and we like you to work with us!"

mark furrowed his brows and pull away for a second, dalcom coffee shop? he whispers to himself, he sent them an email month ago which had him confuse, why they're talking to him just now.

"oh hi! yes! that was me, but um... didn't i send that a month ago?"

"oh yes... we're very sorry for the late feedback mr. lee, but we just want to know if you still want to apply for the job?"

"yes, of course! i just thought you declined my offer, but that's good to know!"

"sweet! we would like to see you tommorow at our shop on 8:00 am and maybe you tell us more information!"

"got it!

-----

"you guys got the punishment t—" jeno almost shouted in schock but jaemin is quick enough to put a hand on the older's mouth, stopping him from whatever he's going to say. "oh sorry, sorry."

thanking the gods that no one spared them a look.

the tanned male only breathed out a giggle and nods, "i don't know how you guys got along with each other that fast... but damn."

the three actually saw donghyuck inside the diner instead in the library, you'll be surprised if jaemin told you that him and donghyuck didn't meet in the library this morning.

"hey donghyuck," renjun started, taking a sip of his juice, "how did you got the punishment?"

donghyuck mentally sighed, he doesn't even bother keeping it a secret anymore. i mean why would he? these three in front of him already got the punishment so he can assume that they'll keep all of this a secret.

not even weeks that donghyuck met renjun and jeno but it felt like they've been friends for a long time. they even have their inside joke already.

"well..." the tanned male started, he probably told jaemin his whole story, so i guess jeno and renjun are the only ones that are listening. "mark here, my soulmate, is also my childhood friend and he's also my first love... or i think it's more of a crush—?"