fifteen.

donghyuck and his little brother chenle are now standing in front of the coffee shop. sure, they are outside the place, but donghyuck's here is still looking at someone inside the shop. "hyung, where should we go next?" asked chenle as he looked down on his phone searching for a good place to spend their day with.

when he didn't receive a response from the older, he called him again, "hyung?"

"uh h-huh?" donghyuck answered, but eyes are still fixed inside the coffee shop. the younger looked up at donghyuck and followed where the older is looking. 

once chenle spotted where the tanned male is looking, his eyes then landed on a boy who's back is facing them with black hair. he seems familiar, but he's not sure, "who's that?" chenle asked on donghyuck's ear making him snap from his thoughts. "cute boy? he seems familiar."

"um.. n-no. not at all." donghyuck briskly shook his head, dragging chenle away from the place, "s-so where are we going?"

donghyuck successfully changed their subject now that chenle is looking at his phone, searching for a close place they can go to. he doesn't even know why he's so bothered that mark is laughing with a girl and why he's working on that place.

is that why he left the house early? he asked himself. but you know he doesn't care, yeah he doesn't care, totally. he's here with chenle and they're going to spend their day together, it's about him and chenle today. donghyuck keeps reminding himself, nodding.

"aha!" said chenle, and showed his phone to the older, "here! we can go here, there's an open book fair close here—"

"but you don't even like books."

chenle playfully rolled his laugh, "hyung, didn't i told that this is all on me?" the younger threw his hands on the air, "if i said we're going on that damn book fair, then we're going there." he quickly pulled donghyuck with him and walked towards the place.

"what was that marco?" yuna whisper-shouted while he looked at mark walking towards back on the counter. she just witnessed mark walking up to his soulmate, treating him like a normal customer, "he's trying to grab your arm!" she then proceeds to whisper-shout.

mark then shot up and looked at the female after hearing her last sentence and then looked back at donghyuck, who has his head down low. chenle is also there, looking at her older brother with confusion.

he actually thought donghyuck wouldn't care if he saw him inside the coffee shop and working too.

"oh he did?" the male asked and received a slap from yuna—but not too hard—and mentally cursed at himself.

"yeah, you dumbass." said yuna, "why'd you two acting like stranger anyways. i was expecting he'd jump on you and give you a hug or something.

mark looked around while rubbing his nape. "well..." he's hesitating if he'd tell yuna about them getting the punishment, i mean, they just met not even 24 hours long and they barely know each other. "long story. oh, look there's a customer."

yuna then walked back on the counter and mark inside the kitchen. for how long he and donghyuck are going to act this way? he asked himself. he did remember receiving a message that he did something wrong, but what is it?