eleven.

the day went by so fast in a blink of an eye, well at least for both mark and haechan. after what just happened, the younger seem to act all shy in front of the older after giving him a peck, and mark finds it so cute.

well, here they are now, standing outside of the place. a cold wind slapped their face and the younger shivered at the coldness, mark seem to notice, grabbing the younger's cold hand, he placed it inside the pocket of his coat making the younger blush almost immediately.

donghyuck looks away to hide his face when a blush started forming on his cheeks but it's useless anyway because the older looked at him way before he looked back, "you're cute." the older simply said, looking at the younger with a soft smile.

"i-i'm what?"

"let's go?" mark asked and the donghyuck nodded in agreement. they walked towards the parking lot, their hands still clasped together inside mark's pocket.

if you we're to see mark and donghyuck —or as mark like to call him, haechan—they look like a sweet, happy couple enjoying their own world right now, not until you hear their whole story.

as they walk closely towards their car, a stranger appears behind a car parked not too far beside them. walking to them like a zombie, "oh..." the stranger said, and hiccuped, "what a lovely couple.." he said and continues to walk towards mark and donghyuck, but in the older's view, it looks like he's interested more on donghyuck.

"and a lovely man..." the stranger said, looking at the younger up and down causing the younger to feel uncomfortable.

the older felt donghyuck's hand on him tightened. mark then immediately walk towards their car, reaching for the keys on the process.

"oh cmon," the man giggles, "you look like one fine man to me." 

mark successfully opened the car and the younger didn't even think twice on walking inside, and the older did the same.

the so-called stranger here, clutched on his stomach and tries to find something to hold on to, but too late since he started to throw up.

mark looked at donghyuck who's looking outside the window, and reached for donghyuck's hands. "i really hope you enjoyed your day with me..." the older said almost like whispering and averted back on looking at the road. "except for what j-just happened... earlier—"

"i did enjoy my day with you!" donghyuck cheered and looked at mark, not intending to cut off the older's sentence. he said a little sorry afterwards and tightened his hold on mark's hand, "t-thank you..."

"of course," the older replied, "i'd do anything for you." shooting the younger a smile.

here goes the younger's cheeks again, almost as red as the cherry.

he looked back at the window again, but their hands stays in place, it's like a puzzle that completes each other. it's perfect, too perfect.

------

once they got back home, the younger just threw himself on the bed, stuffing his face on the pillows, not really bothering to change his clothes, but mark here just "haechan,"

donghyuck froze after hearing the name, he doesn't know but something about mark calling him that name brings back happy and sad memories from his childhood... mostly sad memories.