end.

"see?" mark smiled while he had his arms wide open as he walks towards the younger male, "i told you i'll take care of that."

donghyuck only gave him a playful glare while he walks backward as mark takes a step towards him, "i-i wasn't even nervous a-anyway..." the younger reasoned although that was a complete lie, "and plus, you barely did anything, you're busy blushing to what your father is saying."

"especially when my dad said something about marriage..." mark smirked, "i really like that idea."

at this point, donghyuck's back is finally one with the wall—just like what mark wanted—as the older took this opportunity to wrap his arms around the tanned male's small waist, pulling donghyuck's lower so close to his.

"but what can i do?" mark asks, making eye contact with the younger, "after all those years, that was the last thing i was expecting my dad is going to say..."

a pout then made its way on donghyuck's lips as he wraps his arms around mark's neck, "mark... i'm sorr"

"sorry for what, now?" mark hums, and by this time, donghyuck's body is now glued on mark's, "donghyuck, we already talked about this," mark scolds lightly as he releases a chuckle, "all i want to think right now is youus. we're finally got to this point and that itself means so much to me."

donghyuck just nods still had the pout on his lips, and mark badly wants to erase that. carrying the younger up from the ground with mark's hands placed on donghyuck's under thighs while he carries the younger towards their bed.

"just shut up and let's just enjoy this moment, yeah?"

-----

after the whole discussion with both mark's parents and donghyuck's mother, the two soulmates finally ended up inside the same house—not the punishment, this time—and, wearing their wedding rings wherever they go.