Poison sets in

Sasuke pov

One moment I felt perfectly fine the next it was like someone set my blood stream on fire. My legs gave out and I fell to my knees, letting out a scream of pain I felt blood start to drip from my chin. Blood poured from my mouth but I couldn't think straight all I felt was pain. It was nothing like the time Orochimaru gave me the curse mark, this pain was more server. Sakura gripped my hand and seemed to be screaming for someone else but it all came out muffled to me. I tried to stand or at least move but that caused my pain to increase ten fold. I started to shake, the pouring rain did nothing to put out the flames that were flaring inside me, then I couldn't take it any longer the pain caused me to slip into the blackness.

Sakura pov

I tried everything I could think of but my medical ninjutsu didn't do anything. I took out the scroll I had hidden from Vein and unravelled it, I quickly scanned it looking for any type of cure that could help him.

"Sakura!"Came Naruto's voice.

"We're over here! Hurry!" I yelled back Naruto and Kakashi came from the hole and saw what had happened. "Let's get him back to the room." Kakashi sensie said as he picked up Sasuke.

Once back in the hotel room I was able to use the scroll to find a cure for the poison in Sasuke. After an hour of Sasuke yelling in pain he finaly passed out in my arms. "Good job Sakura." Kakashi sensie said from his bed. Naruto gave Sasuke a worried look, I rolled up the scroll and stuck it into my bag knowing lady Tsunande would want it.

"We leave tomorrow. So both of you get plenty of rest." He said. I laid my head on Sasuke's chest and thought back to the whole rose and black scorpions adventure. Then it hit me, today was Sasuke's and my one month anniversary. I listened to my raven haired loves heartbeat and finaly drifted off to sleep.

(Third person pov)

Ruzo and Bando stood staring down at the quiet village. "Why are we here? I already have my new cannon. This village has nothing for us." Bando said as he crouched beside her. She removed her ambu mask and brushed some of her blue hair out of her face, "There's one thing here that will be useful to us." She said.

"Like what? We going to kill the hokage?" Bando questioned causing Ruzo to give him a laugh. She took out a sebon needle and studied the cold metal, with a quick movement she threw it. It sank into the chest of an ambu who was making his rounds. He fell with a soft thud, she slipped her mask back over her face. "No we aren't going to kill the hokage. Just find someone." She said. Bando groaned and stood, "Fine." he sighed then he withdrew his new cannon and strapped it into place. Together the pair disappeared into the night.

To be cont...

(Sorry this chapter sucked.)