Back to Roses pt.2

Sasuke pov

"Who's that?" Naruto asked.
"This is Aym, Timaru tried to use her to get away last time we were here." Sakura said, "Aym this is our team. This is Naruto our dumb teammate. And our sensie Kakashi." She said, Aym gave Naruto and Kakashi a smile and shook their hands.

"Oh I would love for you to meet my sensie and team." Aym said hugging my wrist."You guys go ahead . I'll inform the village elder that we are here and why we are here. Meet me back at the main hotel before dark." Kakashi said disappearing in a poof of smoke. Ayms eyes lit up and she started dragging me away from the group. Sakura gave a laugh and followed then Naruto gave me a wide grin and ran after us. That's when the pain started to flash threw my back but I ignored it, for my sake and Sakura's.

Have you ever been grabbed by the arm by a kid and drug from place to place well it's worse with a thirteen year old but finaly she lead us to what looked like a training field. "Ryi! Tatsu! Look Sasuke and Sakura are back!!" She yelled.

There were three people standing in the field, the smaller two turned toward us. One with long black hair and the other with short spikey brown hair.
"Hi guys!!" The one named Ryi said giving Sakura a light hug, the one with the long black hair just glanced at us then turned away.

"Sensie these are the ninja who saved me last month!" Aym said to the older man. He had slicked back brown hair and dark rimmed glasses. He gave us a smile which I didn't care about until his gaze lingered to long on Sakura. "My my...thank you for saving my dear dear student. My little Aym was so lost I fear to think of what might have happened if you haven't came along beautiful." He said taking Sakura's hand. Her eyes widened then Naruto laughed, "Haha. Sasuke-teme he's trying to take your girl!!" He said. The man glared at me but then let Sakura's hand fall from his, "My pardon. I had no ideal such a beautiful creature was with such a...",his gaze focused on me, "A guy like him." He muttered.

That's when I noticed the sun setting behind the clouds, 'Odd, must have been here longer then we thought.' my inner said. "We've got to be going. It was nice meeting you. And Aym and Ryi you two behave." Sakura said taking my hand.We all turned around and started back toward the village but I couldn't shake the feel something was up with that guy but that would have to wait because this pain was starting to become noticeable. Right now it wasn't as bad as when I first got my curse mark but it slowly started to grow. I glanced over at Sakura who was staring at me with worry in her beautiful emerald eyes, I gave her a smirk then wrapped my arm around her shoulder, "Smile beautiful, for me." I said. She blushed then gave me a wide smile, maybe this night will be ok after all.

(???)

I watched the three leaf ninja walk away, each one special in their own way. Our friends in the black and red clouded cloaks were going to take care of the loud blonde while our poison slowly killed the uchiha but not before I take his precious pink haired girlfriend and make her mine right in front of him.

"So sensei what now?" Aym questioned. I gave her a small smile then sighed and wiped my brow, "Well you three can go ahead and head home. I'm not feeling so well so you get some time off." I said with a laugh. They cheered then ran off toward the town.
"Keep an eye on them. It's almost time." Came my superior's voice from behind me. I just nodded and said, "Yes sir."

To be cont....