You again?

Sakura pov

Spending the night in a cramped up hotel suite with three guys was not my ideal of a great night but being curled up to a warm Uchiha was sure close. I woke up and was disappointed to find that again I woke up alone and this time cold. I got up and changed out of my pajamas and walked outside into the rising morning sun leaving a snoring Naruto and a reading Kakashi behind in the hotel room.

'Ok first find some breakfast, second find my Uchiha.' My inner said.

Making my way down into the busy market, I picked up a few green apples, a huge package of instant ramen for Naruto, a bento for Kakashi and me then a large tomato for Sasuke.I walked back toward the hotel which wasn't to far but of course it doesn't take long for something to go wrong. "My dear would you like me to help you with all of that?" Asked Ayms sensie as he appeared out of no where by my side. I couldn't say no because he already had two or three of my bags in his hand.

He turned and gave me a wide smile, "Lead the way beautiful." I gave him a confused look then nodded and led him back to the hotel room. Once we brought everything in he gave the back of my hand a kiss and bowed.

"Ugh it's to early for all this weird stuff..." Naruto groaned as he sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes he gazed at the older man in front of me and said, "You again? I'm not sure you heard me the first time mister but umm Sakura-chan is taken and I think your probably to old for her anyway." He said. The man gave Naruto a glare but I was thankful Naruto spoke up, "He's right I'm flattered really but I'm currently happily in a relationship with someone." I said shooing him toward the door, "Thank you again for the help bye." And just like that I pushed him out and shut the door. Turning I gave a relieved breath then smiled at Naruto, "Thanks Naruto." I said. He smiled and stood, stretching he replide, "If my bestfriend is happy and someone comes along and tries to break that up it doesn't sit well with me."

I smiled at him again and for once I thought Naruto finally matured until his robe came open, I quickly turned away, "Naruto close your robe!" I shrieked. He made a gasping noise then started babbling, "I swear Sakura-chan it's cold that's why it's so sma..." He said.

"Shut up!!" I yelled.

"Oh no!! Please don't tell Sasuke he'll kill me!! Or worse castrate me!!" He yelled then there was a thump. I dared to turn around, Naruto had fainted. I gave a sigh that's when Kakashi sensie spoke up, "Did I miss something?" He asked.

"You don't even wanna know..." I said.

"Where's Sasuke?" He asked looking around the room.

'Yeah where's my fine piece of a...'

"Oh I'm sure he will be back in a little bit." I said cutting off my inner.

Just then the door was knocked open, a battered Aym and bloody Sasuke came limping in. I went full medic mode and I told Aym to sit on my bed and Sasuke to sit in a chair, that's when it occurred to me that not all of the blood that was on him was his."Sasuke what happened?" I asked.

'Hn.' He grunted in reply, sometimes he was just so dang stubborn.

"It was that red headed girl! She jumped Sasuke. I was passing by getting ready to go on a mission when I saw someone start a fight with Sasuke. So I jumped in and tried to help." Aym said, tears were flowing down her cheeks.

Kakashi knelt down in front of her, "And what happened to the red headed girl?" He asked.

Ayms gaze went to Sasuke, her eyes held sadness. I took a breath then started to heal the gash on Sasukes arm, "Sasuke-kun what happened to Shia?" I asked. His dark onyx eyes held no emotion, but the words that followed held nothing but sadness, "I killed her..."

To be cont...

(A/N: Sorry if its to short I'm trying my best to make it great.)