Food fight

Sakura pov

"What about him Kaka sensie?" I asked, fear gripped my chest.

"I know it may hurt you but I'm not so sure you and Sasuke should be so close together while he's in this condition." He said.

"But the poison is slowed down, come on you know Sasuke-kun wont let us baby him or tell him he can't do something." I said. I remembered our time together during the week off lady Tsunande had given us when we returned. We were at Sasuke's apartment having lunch when out of the blue he asked, "Do you trust me?" I was completely caught off guard. He stared at me while showing no emotions what so ever, I felt my cheeks heat up. Don't ask why Sasuke Uchiha just had that effect on me.

"Of course I trust you Sasuke-kun. Why do you ask?" I asked. He bit into his sandwich and slightly shrugged, "It was just a random question." He replied.

My hand slid into his, his dark onyx eyes looked back into my own eyes. I leaned forward and slightly pushed my lips to his, chilling sparks arched down my back. Don't get me wrong kissing Sasuke is great but this time it just felt different and not the bad different.

I pulled away for air, he smirked at me then pulled me in for another long kiss.

"I know that but there's no guarantee that the poison will stay slowed down. And if it effects his curse mark then I will be forced to stop him and I can't let you get in the way." He said.

"Kakashi sensie trust me, it all will be ok. This is Sasuke we are talking about here." I said.

"That's what worries me." He replied. He went back to reading his book and I went back to watching my movie, I just couldn't get read of the feeling that something was going on with Naruto and Sasuke. Just then my stomach decided to growl, I blushed and wrapped my arms around it, man I hope they get back soon.

Sasuke pov

After a few minutes of running I finaly was able to find Naruto and to my surprise he wasn't in any trouble at all. He stood in the dumping shop glaring at a girl who was standing across from him, and sitting in between the two was the biggest bowl of ramen i've ever seen.

I walked into the shop and gave a swift smack to the back of Naruto's head causing him to grunt then glare at me.

"Idiot what are you yelling about, I could practically hear you from the other side of the village." I said.

"Blame her!" He yells. The girl who stood across from him flicked some of her sandy brown hair from in front of her face then gave him a glare that could have scared the pants off anyone foolish enough to get in her way.

"I'm guessing this dummy is with you!?" She said crossing her arms.

I gave her a smirk, "Yeah he's my teammate now what's going on?" I asked.

They both started talking at the same town so all I really heard was, "That girl! Stealing ramen! No good!!" (Naruto)

"Stupid guy!! My ramen!! Ladies first!!" (The girl)

I sighed then put my hand up stopping them both, "Ok slowly and one at a time, tell me what's going on." I said.

"Alright. I'm sitting here just minding my own business when this idiot comes stumbling in yelling about how big the dumplings were and what else is big here." The girl said, "Well I had just accepted the biggest ramen challenge and when this guy saw the bowl he just swooped in and started yapping about how he would pay for it." The girl said. I looked over at Naruto then nodded signalling that it was his turn to talk.

"Ok I came in here to buy everyone one of those huge dumplings when I heard the word ramen. Now I know Kakashi sensie said I couldn't bring ramen back but he never said we couldn't eat it here. So when I saw this gigantic bowl of ramen I just had to have it." He said rubbing his stomach.

I gave a sigh then looked at them both, "Really, your both going to sit here and argue about a bowl of ramen?" I asked. They both gave a huff then each one grabbed a side of the bowl and jerked. We all watched as the huge bowl of ramen drifted up into the air then it fell to the floor with an audible crack.

The ramen spilled all over Naruto and the girl, I suppressed a smile as Narutos bright blue eyes widened. The girl just stood there with her mouth wide open.

Then she began to shake, "YOU SON OF A!!!!" She screamed as her fist connected with Narutos cheek. I couldn't help but smirk, Naruto flew onto the floor unconscious. I looked from him to the girl who grunted and turned to leave, "Can I have four large dumplings and four bento boxes and throw a small to go ramen in there please." I said to the cashier. He gave me a nod and disappeared into the kitchen.

He returned a few minutes later and thankfully I had gotten Naruto to wake up. We grabbed the food paid for it and headed back toward the hotel, honestly I was suprisingly tired and was ready to be in the arms of my cherry blossom.

To be cont....