Her throaty laugh sent shivers of pure pleasure running along his spine and he somehow could not be bothered about being unable to speak properly.

“Really?”

“It was the closest feeling I could get next to imagining you touching me like this.”

Her eyes widened and he would have laughed if she hadn’t had her hand were it was right now.  Thinking logically suddenly became hard to do.  Very hard!

He watched as her wicked tongue slipped out to nervously run along the corner of her mouth.  “How long have you been thinking about it; me touching you?”

Wesley tried to think about how best to answer her and when he took too long, she tightened her grip in warning.

“Since the beginning!”  The words stumbled from his lips before he could stop himself.

His confession stunned her and he felt her body go still above him.  Using her distraction against her, he quickly flipped them over; capturing both her hands and pinning them above her head.  “You have got no idea how many times I wondered what it would be like.  How soft you would be when I had you on my bed like this.  How heavenly your touch would be.  How warm your mouth would be on me.  How delicious your moans would sound and taste as I made you come over and over again.”

Not giving her any time to open her mouth to say a word, he took her lips and her mouth in a kiss that sent her mind reeling as his fingers caressed every single part of her.

When her lungs were screaming for oxygen, he moved his mouth along her jaw line and then down her neck, and lower.  By the time his mouth reached the aching tips of her breast, his hand had moved to cover her soft mound.  At the same time he bit down on the rosy tip, his fingers parted her folds and dipped slightly into her warm body.

Lightning flashed through her as she arched her whole body up to him; offering herself to him.  As his lips and tongue stroked her mouth, his fingers stroked the moistened and swollen flesh; teasing her with feather light touches that only made her want more.

“Wes please!”  Bronwyn cried as he freed her mouth to take a deep breath.

Her cry was like music to his ears and as he increased the pressure of his touch, he was rewarded by her soft and breathless gasps.

Bronwyn felt his lips trail a scorching path down the side of her face into her neck and down unto the gentle swell of her breasts where he feasted on the hardened tips like a starved man while his fingers worked her to a frenzy.  It felt like her whole body had come just for him; and now that she knew what to expect; her body was aching for the release he had promised her.

Tangling her fingers into the thick strands of his hair she pulled him closer to her; and then nearly flew off of the bed when he sucked as much of her breast into his mouth and massaged the oh-so-sensitive tip with his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

The next instant all the nerve endings in her body re-aligned; leading right to where his fingers were mercilessly taking her higher and higher.  Every  single sensation added to the build up; the soft caress of his breath against her heated skin; the swirling of his tongue as he gave equal attention to each breast; his free hand moving along her body, guiding her movements in silent encouragement as he led her farther along the path to pure bliss.

When he sensed that she was close, he backed down.  He wanted to prolong this moment for her, keep building it up and up and up until she completely lost it.  Wesley was aching to see her come undone at his hand and the not-so-soft moans were like music to his ears and he played her body like an instrument until she was chanting his name.