Chap 20

Wesley looked into her eyes and the fire raging in his almost golden yellow eyes made her shiver.

“You have got no bloody idea Kitten, but I promise you; by morning you will know exactly how hot you make me because I intend to make sure you burn the way I am burning now.”

While he spoke his hand found the zipper on her skirt and he pulled it down.  Then he supported his weight on his elbows before rocking back onto his knees.  With both hands he took hold of the skirt and slowly started pulling it down while he kept his eyes on her to make sure she would be OK with it.  He could almost feel the heat when a warm blush covered most of her upper body, but apart from her nervously licking at the corner of her mouth, she did nothing to stop him and when he could not pull the skirt down further, she shyly lifted her hips the tiniest bit so that he could drag the skirt off of her.

He was not sure how he did it; but somehow he must have gotten rid of the skirt, because when his hands ran from her feet up along her leg, his hands were empty.

Breathlessly Bronwyn watched his face as his eyes followed the progress his hands were making as they slid up along the outside of her body; heating her up with his loving caress.  When his hands eventually reached her neck, they buried themselves in her hair as his eyes sought hers.

“Sweet perfection.”  He whispered before kissing her gently.

Bronwyn melted at the absolute adoration and sincerity of his words, and the way he spoke; so reverently almost had her tearing up.  Almost.  If it weren’t for the fire inside of her burning and consuming everything that stood in its path, she would have ‘awed’ at him.  But right now she could not hang on to a single coherent thought other than what he was making her feel as he relentlessly explored her whole body with his eyes, hands and mouth.

Her heart stuttered and floundered when his fingers dipped between her soaking folds, his clever fingers teasing her until she felt like screaming out in frustration.

“Wesley, please Wes!”

Suddenly his hands were all over her, his lips feverishly kissing, licking and nibbling on her until something snapped inside of her.

With a sudden twist, she moved and flipped him over so that she was straddling him.

It took Wesley a few seconds to register the change in their position and then a few more seconds before he realized that her hands were fumbling with the clasp of his belt and the button of his slacks.  The sound of the zipper being pulled down zapped him right back though.

“Kitten!”  He growled her name in warning more than he spoke it but Bronwyn was much too feverish to hear the warning it carried.  Her hands were practically aching with need to touch him like he was touching her; she needed to feel him, needed to run her fingertips along the smooth lines of his beautiful body.

Fumbling with the last part of his zipper, her hand brushed against him and she felt his body shock into stillness beneath her as he sucked in a lungful of air between his teeth.  Forgetting about the half open zipper, she ran her hand along the exposed part of his underwear; and the very hard part of him she could feel.

Wesley groaned at the touch of her hand and he was unable to stop his hips from thrusting against her hand.

“Nice,” Bronwyn purred; “real silk?”  She asked as she continued to rub against him, delighted at the feeling of his rock hard flesh covered in such a decadent material.

“Good god!”  Wesley muttered as she wrapped her hand around him through the material, her fingers applying gentle pressure as she caressed him.  “I started … wearing these … after I met you.”