Chapter 1: Old Faces

Start from the beginning

"Hey what are you doing here", Lighting says.

Before he could respond 3 pods open.

"Aye", Lightning says firing at the man, the electricity bounces off the man and hits the control panel.

All of the pods fly open and several pod kids came out.

"Stay back don't alarm them", Black Lightning says.

The man holds out his hand ready to freeze. Thunder does a thunderclap blowing him into the wall. Startled the pod kids all run out of the facility some running through walls and others flying out through the city.

"No", Black Lightning says chasing them.

Lightning and Thunder run out behind him. Thunder turns around and looks at the vigilante. She runs over and throws him over her shoulder before carrying him out of the facility.

They all go to Gambi's to talk. Jennifer starts.

"So now we have 10 Different metas just running free in Freeland", Jennifer starts.

"Well I mean it is Free-", Anissa starts

"You know what I mean", Jennifer says.

"Well thanks to Anissa you can cross one off the list", Gambi says.

"You figure out who this is", Jeff says.

"This is Dionté Jaxson, meta for 3 years, 5 years out of his pod, powers: Cryokinetic Manipulation", Gambi says.

"So he can freeze stuff?", Jennifer says

Just then Dionté wakes after realizing where he is he screams for help.

"HELP HELP, TOBIAS ISN'T GONNA LIKE THIS", Dionté says.

"Tobias what about Tobias, What's his plan?", Lynn says.

"I'm not telling you his plan", Dionté says

"Well the truth serum I gave you should be in effect now", Gambi says.

"So what's this about Tobias Whale?", Anissa ask.

Dionté hesitates for a minute then finally speaks.
"I work for Tobias, he sent me to release the pod kids", he says.

"Release them, release them for what", Jeff ask.

"Release them to control them, he has the briefcase so he has access to them and he can control them and his plan is to use them to cause chaos around Freeland, Protect him and -", Dionté hesitates.

"And what?", Jennifer ask.

"Kill Black Lightning, Thunder, & Lightning", Dionté finishes.

They all exchange looks.

"Why would you work for some one like that", Anissa says.

"I don't want to be he controls me", Dionté replies.

"Not anymore", Gambi states, "All I need to do is short out your brain chip right here". He says pointing to a black spot on his head.

Jennifer sparks an electrolyte and shorts out his brain chip.

"Well ok then", Gambi says.

"Wow so not only do we have to stop them from creating chaos but we have to fight 9 Metas with Superpowers unheard of", Anissa says.

"Tobias hasn't programmed them yet because I haven't let him know I released them, but once he finds out my chip is dead, he will just program them", Dionté says.

"Well let's go pay him a visit before he comes", Jeff says.

Jeff walks out with Jennifer and Anissa trailing behind.

When they arrive at Tobias' Penthouse he playing chess against one of the metas.

"I had a feeling y'all storm niggers would come", Tobias.

"Don't program the pods kids you won't be able to stop them if they get out of hand", Black Lightning says.

"Well it's a little late for that, I already did it and they should be here now", Tobias says.

Once he stood up the pod kids burst through every part of the house. They surrounded Black Lightning, Thunder, & Lightning.

"We can take them", Lightning says standing tall.

"No we can't we don't know what we are fighting just yet", Black Lightning says.

"Pod Kids ATTACK!", Tobias orders.

Black Lightning and Lightning pick up Thunder and fly out the window. Tobias sits back down laughing.