Kokichi Ouma || Welcome home, Darling~~

ابدأ من البداية

Then before you knew it, everything was set up. Shuichi and Kaede left, Kaede dragging Shuichi to who knows where, and you were left alone. You told them that you were gonna finish your book, then go to your dorm. It was almost night time, so you were going to turn that announcement on. You sighed, and quickly smashed all the cameras that were set up. There was now tons of little shards of glass in your now bleeding knuckles. You chuckled, and decided to go to the student who hated blood the most. Kokichi Ouma.

He's the one student who was so sensitive to everything, you were overwhelmed that you let him in the killing game. He didn't get the personality that he wanted in the interview, but that didn't matter. You quickly got your eye drops from your pocket and put them in, trying to make fake tears. You purposely put more than needed, to make it seem that you were crying for a while. You started walking down the halls, looking for Kokichi, or anyone in general. You were losing a bit of blood that you needed.

You finally got to the place where everyone was at. You finally let the eye drops, drop from your face. Kokichi was already running out of the room, covering his mouth with his hand, while Everyone quickly rushed towards you with worry asking things like 'What happened' and 'Are you ok', Except Ryoma, of course. "Jeez, (Y/N)!! What happened, that looks pretty nasty!" Kaito exclaimed, holding your hand. "AURGHH!! IF IT WAS ONE OF THOSE DEGENERATE MALES, I WILL PULVERIZE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM!!" Tenko screeched, Giving death glares to all the males in the room.

"T-Tenko," You paused to fake sniffle "...It wasn't them.. I-I think.. it w-was the mastermind.. I-It was someone I've n-never seen b-before..." You stuttered out. "Hm, could you describe them?" Shuichi asked. You didn't know what to say, so you went with your idol, Junko Enoshima. "S-She had pink hair, in two big pig tails, a b-black bow tie with a red stop sign looking logo in the middle, she had a skirt.. and that's all I remember. I c-couldn't see too well." You explained. You actually couldn't believe that they believed you.
It kinda hurt that you that you were the mastermind to this killing game..

NOT!! It was literally the most entertaining thing ever!! As you were thinking, you saw Kirumi walking over with tweezers and bandages. Some people tried distracting you, or holding you down, while Kirumi started plucking the shards of glass. You had to hold back your moans, and replace them with cry's of pain. You were enjoying the pain and despair, but you knew that you had to pull yourself together. You looked over at Tsumugi, and saw here with the most wonderful expression ever. Her eyes were in those lovey despair circles.

You let out a soft moan, which ended up with you getting weird looks. You didn't mind them though. The despair was making you so.. hOrNy owo. "Calm down Miss (L/N), I'm almost done." You heard Kirumi say. It really did hurt. You could feel the warm blood running down your hand, and It was surely a bit uncomfortable, but it was almost over. Some of the students looked away in disgust, and some looked carefully. Anyway, about the situation with tsumugi, apparently she was kinda like you, admiring big sis Junko. You could see it in her eyes, it wouldn't be long until she found out.

You felt Kirumi wrapping your hand with a bandage. She stood up, quickly bowed, and threw away the glass. You just sat there, just to calm yourself down. You had almost forgotten your main goal, finding Kokichi. You thanked Kirumi, and went out to find him. He was probably in his dorm, having a panic attack or something. You skipped to his dorm, Almost excited to see him. You knocked on the door, and after you didn't get an answer in 2 minutes, you quickly unlocked the door.

Kokichi was there, with a petrified look on his face. "(Y-Y/N)!? How d-did you get I-in here?" He asked, clearly disturbed. You sighed, and put your hands on your waist, in a sassy way. "Kokichi-kun.. I'm just here to saw that.. I'm sorry.." You looked up, with tear filled eyes. "I'm sorry for scaring you like that.. I'm the Ultimate Sweetheart.. not the ultimate Scary student.." You approached him slowly, seeing as he calmed down. "And.. Before I go.. I'm the mastermind~" you made eye contact with him, Having those despair filled eyes,

He started sweating, and backing up until his back hit the wall. He looked at you. He looked like a lost puppy, scared and alone. You almost felt bad for him. You kneeled down, and grabbed his shoulders. "Darling.. I love you.. but if you tell anyone, I'll have you executed right on the spot. It would be wise to shut your trap, unless you want to die. And I know we both don't want that" You stood up, having your back faced to him

"My real name is (Nickname) (Differnt lastname). I'm the Ultimate Masochist, I strive for despair just like big sis Junko. Oh, and be careful for Kaito, you guys have some plans. Just ignore him and don't talk to anyone, ok? I'll be taking me leave now.. I love you darling" You Opened the door, and headed out without giving him eye contact. You had everything planned. In the original script of Danganronpa, Kaito was the one who was gonna kill Kokichi, but you wouldn't except that. Not today, not ever.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

It was the last trail, And the exial was switching faces between Kaito, and Himkio. She was such a pain, and would hog up Kokichi, so you decided to have her crushed under that hydraulic press. You had fake tears running down your eyes, but it was really pleasing on the inside. Kokichi Keep quiet, trembling.

Shuichi was getting evidence that you were the mastermind, and it was no doubt about it. You sighed, knowing that your time has come. You thought it was time to reveal yourself. You started Chuckling, and that Chuckling turned into Cackling. You had your tongue out (Like genocide Jack/Jill/Syo) "stupid.. STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID!!"

Everyone's head turned towards you. "Can't you all see that no one is alive in there!? The fact that you all are so STUPID probably made that Soooo hard... Well, it's time to spill it, I'm the mastermind!! Me, (Y/N) Freaking (L/N) The Ultimate Masochist!" You put your arms in to longhorn signs, and crossed them. Maki was about to spring out of her seat and kill you- But then you stoped her. "Ahahaha- sweet Swett Makiroll, you have to be more smart~" with a snap of your fingers, she was then pierced. Her dying body looked so helpless, it made you so.. Aroused..

There was only three people left. Not including yourself. Shuichi Looked at you, then Makis body, then you in shock. Kiibo was startled. Kokichi was already Vomiting. You chuckled. "Sahara-Chan, I'll let you live.. you were a good character to danganronpa!! You too Kiibo, you were too!! But Kokichi.. he has to stay." You let Kiibo and Shuichi leave. You saw the pity in both of their eyes, as they set off. You looked at Kokichi and smirked.

"Welcome home, Darling~~

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Ah yes- this was a really old draft that I really wanted to finish- I'll be finishing up drafts, and sorry for not updating to much. I'm trying really hard, and I hope you understand. Anyway, have a good Morning/Afternoon/Night, and I'll be off now!! 💕

Remember to enjoy things while they last, they don't always live forever, but they do live in your heart!!

Word count: 2007

Date: 7/5/2020