Our Story Begins「✔」

Ding!

A young boy and girl open the doors to the enchanting shop. Mesmerised by the objects inside they walked around some objects and looked at them in awe.

"Hello?" The boy called but of course there was no answer.

"Let's keep looking around. I am curious after all." The girl said in excitement.

"Hello?" The boy called out again in hopes of someone, perhaps the owner responding but of course there was no answer.

They had both started feeling the objects and of course curiosity killed the cat and so they kept on exploring the shop.
"What secrets do you hold, weird shop?" The girl questioned to herself in a hushed whisper.

They both traced their Lloyd character and [Name] character along a table then they put their characters on top of a soldier's hand which caused a flag to fall down which triggered some China tea cups to fly across the air only to be caught by a man.

"Boy and girl." He said as he pointed his finger at them and shook his head while bringing the cups with him. The man then kicked the flag up back to the place it belonged and finally placed the cups on a tray.

"Wow!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

"That was amazing!" The boy added in excitement.

"Why don't you go play outside with your friends?" The man questioned.

That is what caused them to both look down in shame.
"We don't know..." They both said.
Sounds of laughter from children could be heard from outside.
The man looked at them for a few seconds.

"Come here, both of you." He said. "You both don't know, huh?" 

"Sometimes they make fun of us..." 

"But I'm there to defend us both! I managed to kick their butts one time!" The girl proudly stated, crossing her arms within seething pride. 

"Hmm..." The man went behind the till and sat down. 

"Is that real?" The boy questioned while tracing his Lloyd character on the snake skin. 

"Yes it is real. Everything in here is real." The man replied.

Now it was the girl's turn to ask a question. "Whoa, is that real?" She questioned while pointing her [Name] character at the cat, Meowthra.

The man was gripping onto a stick while saying, "Yes that cat is real. Real monster."
The cat started purring angrily but the man won the argument by snarling at it.

The boy and girl both look through the glass at the objects but not long before the man asked them a question.
"What are those?" The man questioned.

"This is Lloyd." The boy responded.

"And this is [Name]." The girl chimed in afterwards.

They both gave their characters to the man for him to get a better look at them.
The man put on his glasses and put both of the characters under a large magnifying glass on the table.

"Hmm. They both look like very brave fighters." 

"No." The girl disagreed, shaking her head in dismay.
"They are both just kids." The boy added.

"They can't do anything." They both said at the same time.
"They make look different." The man began and seemingly arranged the toys to look more different. "But they can do great things together."

"Woah." They both said at the same time in a dashing awe-struck moment.

Lloyd was now, a stealthy looking ninja in black but with some green and also with a weapon.
[Name], however, was wearing all black from head to toe with a black hood and a bandana to cover her mouth. She also, had two weapons on both her hands.

The boy and girl were mesmerised by how much they changed.
They both grabbed their own LEGO toys, and looked at them in awe.
"You just have to look at it from a different point of view." The man said.
He then proceeded and brought out an old small box and blew it at the two young people.
They both started coughing.
The man apologised in his own language.
He opened the small box to reveal....

An old man with a stick by his side.
The boy and girl were once again in awe as they both said, "Whoa!"
"This is his teacher." The man explained.
"Very old, very wise and very handsome!" The man said in glee.
The boy and girl chuckled at what he said.
"Have you ever heard of the legend behind the legend of Ninjago?" The man questioned.

"No." The boy and girl said at the same time while shaking their heads.
"I will tell you both but to truly see you must forget everything you both know." He said while placing the old character down.
"And see things in a new way." The man said and tilted his head to a fish tank.
Both the boy and girl look at the fish tank as the man starts telling the story.

"The story of Ninjago."

The boy and girl walk closer to the fish tank.

Is the story of a boy and girl."

The boy and girl both smile at the creatures in the tank.

"The boy's name is Lloyd and the girl's name is [Name]."

Gazing at the tank creatures, the scene shifted to focus on a certain crab living its life in the watered tank. The water bubbled about.

"And his dad is the worst guy in the history of the world."

The crab is pulled up the water.

"This is also a story of how the girl stays by his side even when everyone else he loves turns away from him."

Someone hoists the crab away, the sun shining upon the city of Ninjago and the story was now starting.

"This is the story of how they stand by each other and get through the hard times together."