Chapter XVI: Returning the Favor

*Ruby's POV*

Y/N got kidnapped... I told Ozpin and he went to that lady in black... I think her name was Salem... she looked... like a dead person who got resurrected but their lively colors on the skin completely disappeared.

Weiss: "Y/N... kidnapped? That's... he was supposed to be in that tower."

Ruby: "Ursai attacked it... before he could run... they took him..."

Blake: "We gotta save him."

Yang: "Noone will hurt my sister's boyfriend!"

Ruby: "I swear... if Merlot will only touch him... he's a dead man."

Weiss: "Whoa Ruby take it easy..."

Blake: "Weiss... 9 years with Merlot... and... betrayal... means if he will touch him... he will kill him."

Yang: "Blake has a point... Y/N is in danger."

Weiss: "Well yes..."

Ruby: "I'm gonna save him."

Blake: "You'll risk your life for him."

Yang: "I'm going with her."

Weiss: "Me too."

Blake: "I'm outnumbered... but we need to tell Ozpin."

Ozpin: "Team RWBY you are to find Y/N... and bring him back."

Ruby: "You heard him... let's go..." we went towards where I saw Y/N for the last time...

Blake: "If he was taken by ursai then he might be miles away."

Ruby: "HE CAN'T BE!"

Yang: "Ruby we'll find him... he'll live I promise."

Weiss: "Merlot's somehow got inside the school with his grimm... kinda strange don't you think?"

Ruby: "Are you accusing Y/N again? Weiss how can you...." Tears bursted out of my eyes. "I know he wouldn't do that."

Weiss: "Oum I didn't mean it like that... I meant... that they might've attacked from different side."

Blake: "Nonsense... all the sides were guarded."

Yang: "Then there has to be some secret passage or something."

Ruby: "Girls..... he was taken away... why would some secret passage matter."

Weiss: "She has a point."

Yang: "How can we follow him then."

Ruby: "I might know."

Blake: "What do you think of?"

Ruby: "The hoverboard he made..."

Weiss: "Weren't you the one who forbid him to use it though... and now you'll gonna use it instead."

Ruby: "This is a matter of life and death Weiss... I don't care..."

Blake: "Do you even know where it is."

Ruby: In his lab where else..."

Yang: "We have to get through the grimm then."

Merlot: "NOOOOO!!! MY PRECIOUS URSA... YOU'RE GONNA PAY... and if you don't then he will..." I looked at him... and saw unconscious Y/N lying beside him... Merlot stepped on his back. His grimm took Y/N away.

???: "Leave our son alone!" I looked at the one who said that... more like two... it was Y/N's parents... who I was surprised to see...

Nakamura: "Mr. and Mrs. L/N... don't attack... it's dangerous..."