Chapter VI: Actually helping

*Y/N's POV*

The training was finally over as I was sitting in cafeteria eating lunch... I was eating it peacefully when suddenly 4 strange looking guys appeared out of nowhere.

???: "Look what we have here boys, a filthy criminal!"

??? 2: "How could Ozpin allow him to attend..."

??? 3: "Listen here scum, I don't care about the reason you're still free but you should know your place." He smashed the food on my tray. "Hey, my hand's dirty!"

??? 4: "He asked for it don't you think?"

You: "I didn't-"

???: "Noone's talking to you-" A feminine voice was heard behind them... it was Mia.

Naka: "CARDIN WINCHESTER!!! ARE YOU BULLYING AGAIN!" The guy named Cardin looked around.

Cardin: "Leave me alone Nakamura... this is between me and him."

Naka: "Who are you even- Y/N? Alright Cardin you asked for it! Prepare to die!" A strong wind appeared as there were air shockwaves. But the only guys affected were those 4 strangers.

??? 3: "Not again!"

??? 4: "Run for your lives!"

Naka: "Yes that's what you should do... like the weaklings you are!"

Cardin: "This isn't over Nakamura! One day you will regret you messed with me!"

Naka: "Aaww.. look at the puppy... all bark no bite! You are so weak that you have to ask your team to help you bully people..."

Cardin: "You know nothing!"

???: "What is going on in here! Mia Nakamura stop with the shockwaves!"

We all looked around and saw... one of the teachers I think... the blondie... what was her name again. Goodsnitch? Goodbleach? Good something definitely.

Cardin: "Ah... Ms. Goodwitch... Nakamura is bullying us!"

Naka: "They were bullying Y/N."

Cardin: "That's not true... we're friends right Y/N?"

You: "Who even are you?"

Goodwitch: "That's it! CRDL you're coming with me!" A purple bubble surrounded them... as she left with the boys floating behind her. Mia then sat next to me.

Naka: "Hey Y/N, are you okay?"

You: "Y-Yeah I'm fine, thanks Naka."

Naka: "No problem... be careful around those guys Y/N... they bully people."

You: "Um.. I don't think I heard 'bully' before."

Naka: "You didn't? Oh right... well bully is an expression for someone who hurts others for their own fun."

You: "Twisted."

Naka: "Yes... want me to bring you another lunch?"

You: "I'm done eating actually... those guys disgusted me."

Naka: "But you haven't eaten... you have to eat you know?"

You: "I do..."

Naka: "What's wrong?"

You: "It's nothing."

Naka: "You have nothing to do huh?"

You: "Yeah."

Naka: "You're a scientist... have you... tried making some gadgets?"

You: "Gadgets? No I haven't."

Naka: "No? What a shame... I need an upgrade on my weapon but it's too expensive."