Chapter XV: Clues

*Y/N's POV*

He was here... Merlot was here in Beacon and he brought a lot of mutated grimms... I don't think all the hunters or whatever their jobs is stand a chance... I mean there are goliaths... and those... from what merlot told me are the most dangerous and the smartest grimm on Remnant... even though I'm not sure how a grimm can be smart. This is bad... this is very bad... but what can I do.

I watched as the battle started... many people died already... while the grimm... did not at all.

Please Ruby... just please survive this... I don't want to lose you.

The sky went red all of a sudden.

What the- what is this...

A normal grimm appeared as a woman voice was heard...

???: "What are you doing there.... destroying Ozpin is my work!!!"

You: "Who's that..."

There was a whale-like grimm falling down the sky.

I could see everyone was in shock... Merlot and Ozpin were both talking. I couldn't get what they were talking about but it wasn't pleasant I could say.

I saw binoculars on the table so I took them. I looked through them at the one who appeared... it was a lady who had pale face... red eyes and black eyeballs.. she had black veins around her face either. Who is this? A living grimm?

I only watched as the regular grimms attacked the mutated ones...

???: "Archibald Merlot... you are threatening my plans... that's why you have to be eliminated."

Merlot: "How do you know my name?!"

???: "I know a name of everyone... isn't that right Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "What are you doing here?"

???: "Relax dear Ozpin... I'm not here for you yet... I'm here to destroy my concurrence."

Merlot: "You mean me?"

???: "Yes... who else brought grimm to destroy this... soon destroyed school anyways... but not by your hands!!"

Merlot: "Ozpin... who is she?"

Ozpin: "Salem!!!"

Ruby: "Who?"

Ozpin: "Not now Ms. Rose... I will explain everything later."

Summer: "STOP TALKING EVERYONE!!! THERE ARE GRIMM!!" The lady dressed in black now known as Salem replied.

Salem: "Why don't you use your silver eyes... or didn't your dear headmaster teach you?"

Summer: "Silver eyes? I wasn't practicing... and I'm not sure if it will work on those mutated grimm... plus... it could kill you... which wouldn't be that bad cause you're an enemy." Salem started laughing loudly.

Salem: "Silver eyes can't kill me... well they can but their user will have to look into my eyes."

Naka: "Ugh... you're all so bad defenders..." I could see how she killed 3 mutated deathstalkers at once.

Wait a minute... how can I even hear them.... this is so strange.

I looked around the lab... there wasn't much things... only moving gears... table... and a lot of paper...

Salem: "I don't have to fight Mia Nakamura... my grimm fight for me."

Her grimm?!

Ruby: "Your grimm."