Chapter VII: Confusing day

*Y/N's POV*

She set the settings and started it... grimm appeared... they were blue and kind of see-throughable When it started Naka dashed towards them slashing from down to up at their chest splitting them to halves... she even jumped into the air as she smashed her sword into the ground... making a crack in it... she was so brutal... no wonder Ruby is scared of her....

After a few minutes the 5 ways were over... Naka didn't even break a sweat...

Ruby: "Wow, that was... WHOA!!!"

Naka: "So Y/N, did it help?"

You: "It did... now I know exactly how to improve it... um... can you return the dusts?"

Naka: "No I can't but if you don't need them I'll find another use for them."

You: "Hmmm... okay... is there some kind of rock dust? that can create rocks? Or you know what? I'll actually use the ice dust or what is it."

Naka: "Oh okay... I wonder what will you do with my sword."

Ruby: "Okay now! MY TURN!"

She went into the arena as it started... she pulled out her scythe and started slashing with it everywhere... she was very skilled with it... considering the size of it and her own size.

You: "Is this normal for her?"

Naka: "Yes."

You: "Hmm... she's slashing with it a lot... and doesn't have a strategy... or maybe she does I can't tell."

Naka: "You already have something in mind?"

You: "Yes..."

Naka: "That was fast."

You: "Hm..."

The waves ended as Ruby hid her scythe... she was breathing a bit more than before...

Ruby: "That was something... do you have an idea Y/N?"

Naka: "He already has."

Ruby: "Seriously?"

You: "Yes... now I just need to know if there is a dust crystal connected with gravity."

Ruby: "Yes there is... gravity dust crystal.. but they are very expansive."

You: "Hmm... I see and you can't afford them I guess."

Ruby: "I can... but only 1 a month..."

You: "I see... buy 1 and I'm telling you... you won't need it anymore... I'll try to find something that will use it forever."

Ruby: "You would do that?"

You: "Yes."

Naka: "So... what do you need... only those dusts?"

You: "And the copies of your weapon... so I can adjust your own.

Ruby: "Look at you Y/N, you're interested in improving weapons.. I told you you will get along with people here."

You: "Except that you didn't tell me exactly that."

Ruby: "I didn't? Well I'm telling you now then."

You: "Are the copies okay for you to get?"

Naka: "Yes for me... but Ruby..."

Ruby: "It will be difficult to make again..."

You: "WAIT! NO WAY!!! YOU MADE THAT SCYTHE?!"

Ruby: "Yes."

You: "HOW?"

Ruby: "We made our weapons in our previous school."