☆ Twenty Two ☆

Start from the beginning

After dressing up, Jimin did his hair and started walking downstairs. Jimin's eyes widen when he saw Jungkook dressed up like a king.

"Oh shit" he whispered as he looked down at his clothes. He started running back upstairs, not noticing that Jungkook already saw him.

Jungkook was dressed in a red Gucci suit that Jimin gifted him for his 18th Birthday.

Jungkook walked into their room and raised his eyebrow at the empty room. His chocolate brown doe eyes landed on the open closet door and his thin yet plump tasty lips curls into a sweet smile.

He walks in silently and looked down at the mountain of clothes in the wooden floor. His sweet smile disappeared once he heard sobs, coming from inside the mountain of clothes.

Jungkook crouched down in front of the mountain of clothes and lifted a few, revealing a mop of orange hair.

He pulls the man up by his arms and takes him out to their bedroom, placing him on the extra cushioned bed.

"What is it Jiminie? Why is my Jiminie crying?" Jungkook asked as the short man continued to sob violently. "Baby, look at your Kookie. Tell me. What is bothering you?" He asked, pulling Jimin for a hug.

"I-I d-don't look g-good e-enough f-for you" Jimin whispered as he continued to cry.

"What are you talking about Baby? You look so cute in my clothes. My Mochi looks so cute, to the point his bubblegum Prince couldn't control his urges on devouring him" Jungkook whispered as he kissed the man's cheeks, watching his cheeks turn pink. "Aww, is my Mochi blushing?" Jungkook asked as he pinched the pregnant man's cheeks.

"B-but y-you l-look s-so h-handsome a-and I-I l-look l-like a f-fat ugly foodie" Jimin whispered as the younger's eyes widen.

"You are nothing near ugly baby. You are not fat, you are just chubby, Jiminie. I love your chubby cheeks so much and your ass is getting plumper isn't it Baby? You are just turning sexier baby. And the bump in your stomach is our baby, nothing else. You are perfect baby. Flawless. So don't cry now" Jungkook said as he wiped the man's tears. "Your Bubblegum Prince will buy you ice cream, so don't cry and bless me with your beautiful smile" Jungkook said as Jimin wiped his tears with his small hands and smiles at the younger.

"I am sorry for making you worried, Kookie" Jimin said as he pecked Jungkook's lips who smiled.

"You don't have to be sorry Baby. Now let's go and enjoy our date" Jungkook said as Jimin nods.

"Wah! You guys are so cute, I am fanboying here. Can you guys kiss so I can fullfill my fanboy dreams?" Taehyung squealed as Jimin giggled pecking Jungkook's lips.

Before Jimin could stand up, Jungkook captures his plump lips again as he sucked on his bottom lip, making Jimin moan into the kiss. Jungkook let his tounge explore his lover's mouth, sucking on the older man's tounge, making Jimin go crazy.

He pulled away panting as Jimin blushed, panting himself.

"That's what a kiss is" Jungkook smirked as Jimin blushed more.

Taehyung who had his eyes closed, opened them again as he glared at Jungkook. "Yah, I don't want to watch live porn. I just asked for a small smooch" Taehyung said as Jungkook chuckled.