Mrs. Nandini Harshad Saxena ?

Hey guys I'm back with another update of this love🖤

Enjoy reading🤗

...........................................

In the last update we saw that nandini was decked up as the bride and the ritual would be started anything for the marriage. She didn't heard anything from Manik. Nandini had an excused ready for her heart that he will probably hate her as she betrayed him and won't ever look at her.

Harshad was the most excited one and tried to do everything to make Nandini happy. All the effluent personality of the town were invited and it was time for the rituals to start. Harshad was sitting around the sacred fire (mandap). 

The priest (pandit) asked harshad to bring nandini in the mandal for the rituals to begin. Nandini was feeling uneasy as heart was piercing and choking her to death. The girls came in the room to take her for the marriage ceremony. She ascended from the stair looking like a dream. Everyone standing in the hall was just looking at her. Harshad took her hand to the mandap and her chest was getting heavier with each step she took towards him. Every step was making her detached from Manik.

The rituals have started and she was just sitting like a status. Her eyes depicted so much pain. She was so beautiful just likes Princess of fairy tale but with a curse. God was getting really very cruel with her. Only one question which was running through her veins that was it end of "Manan"(Manik + nandini). She was thinking that how will she be a wife to harshad, will she ever give him the love which he deserves. The garlands were exchanged now and the priest had asked them to stand to take rounds around the sacred fire with holy vows (the pheras had started). 

Now we come to check on Manik 😈. Here manik was calmly checking a file and was very engrossed. Suddenly cabir came running and shouted "bastard, the bloody phera's have started and you are ready a file. She is going to be someone else's wife. Suhaagrat ke baad jaayega." Manik with bloodshot eyes grabbed his neck and said "Don't, I have what I wanted to be sure and regarding nandini she will get what she deserves." 

It was 4th phera which was going on by that time Nandini had probably lost all hopes. And she had surrendered herself for devil's desire. Now the seven phera was also started (trust me even I'm worried now 😕) and it got completed as well. The priest asked harshad to fill her hair line with vermilion and try the sacred thread (Mangalsutra) around her neck. The priest then declared them as husband and wife by all means for seven lives. Nandini was just standing like the newly brides with no hopes. Harshad gave her hand to stand up and leave for their room but suddenly something happened (any guesses 😋 ?).

There was a firing in the palace and boom 😬, harshad was lying in the pool of blood in the mandal and nandini was so shocked that she was just sitting with harshad's blood all over her face. Everyone started running from the palace. The palace which looked so eternal a minute before had become the graveyard now. Harshad's bodyguards were also dead by now. Nandini had almost stopped breathing by looking at the place. 

Suddenly she heard a footstep approaching her. She was vulnerable already and now she was getting all scared to death. "Congratulations Mrs. Saxena" and those words shocked her, it was him "Manik", her Manik but why was he here and did he do this mascara. There were lot of questions running around her head and she didn't had any answers of anything. There was just a mere whisper from her mouth "Manik". Manik continued "Hey, did I just ruined your marriage with your childhood love ? I'm sorry if I did, actually I wanted to give you a wedding present and it should worth your standard. So just got a little late in finding the prefect one."

Nandini did even looked at him and he kept saying all filthy words to her which killed her hundred times. Manik then shouted on Cabir "Cabir come now and take her, she will be my new slave for entertainment and arrange a party for my victory". Cabir came and asked nandini to get up but no response from her. Manik got very pissed by her silent behaviour, so he grabbed her hand and forcefully took her from there. She wasn't even able to walk and he was just dragging her harshly .

They reached the old Malhotra mansion or let's say devils den. Manik again took her hand harshly and dragged her to one of the dark room and locked her up. Cabir kept telling him to leave her, that she will get hurt but not for once he opened the door or showed any humanity. Manik had really become the devil which he always feared not to be. He turned back and not even looked once at her, just locked her and left. Cabir tried his best to make him understand but he had already lost his heart. 

It was morning and the day began as like any ordinary one but the house was way to quite for its status. It was 10 and Manik came from his room and saw Cabir walking to and fro as if waiting for someone. "What's wrong man, didn't you had your food ?" Manik mocked at him. Cabir impatiently rushed towards him asked for the keys to nandini's room as he wanted to see her. After a lot of argument Manik handed him the keys. He went up running and opened the door at once but when he entered the room, it was quit, very quit. He called for her but no response . Suddenly he saw something which dried the blood in his veins. And he shouted loudly "MANIKKKKKK".

Love stories have a strange set of lyrics and script, we just can't predict it all the time.

..............................................

What you think has Manik really became the devil ?

Why did he kill harshad after he got married to her ?

What happened to Nandini ?

That was it for today's chapter, do tell me about it. Also vote for it, if you like it.

Thank you for reading and I'll be waiting for your precious comments🖤.