Knowing the devil

Hey guys I'm back with another update...

You guys are giving so much love that I can't hold the updates and here we go, please pardon me for mistakes. 

Enjoy reading....

...............................................

Manik's Pov :

Its was just an ordinary Monday and I was getting ready for the office. I shouted on my servants as I wanted everything to be perfect for me. I put on my armani perfume and headed towards my office. Actually there was an interview held for few post in my office and I could see a lot of girls applied to it as informed by my p.a. I didn't wanted to be a cheese cake for those girls as I knew they came just to see me once. So I went straight in my cabin, which was on the top floor just to  avoid the chaos. But as these were important interview I wanted someone responsible to take it for me and there is no one but my great buddy Cabir. He is the one who can handle those girls as he loves it. I know he has a girlfriends still he enjoys the attention. But I had the camera there which could show me the interview pane of selection. As I wanted the staff to be selected on their merit and not by bribing. 

Cabir came and the interview was started. Most of the girls only came for selfies and hugs and what more. They were ready to do anything for this job. But then after a long 4 hrs wait, there came this girl with an innocent face just like a baby. I could read her face, she looked very scared but looked cute at the same time. There was something in her which grabbed all my attention towards her. She was expecting some else in the room, may be "me". I hoped to be there when she was giving the interview but I  could listen her voice, it was really sweet and calm. Her voice had the power to calm my distressed nerves. She was giving all the answers correctly as per the financial standards, I guess she came for the job in finance department. But I  didn't wanted her to go, I wanted to listen her voice everyday. She needed this job desperately and I was already smitten by her beauty and her innocence.   

Cabir was also thinking something looking a her. Although I knew Cabir was committed but still I didn't like the way he was looking at her, so I called him immediately to my cabin. He told her to go and wait outside and came to meet me. As he came I was about to say something, when he already started telling something about the girl "Manik, you know I just took interview of this girl named Nandini Murty. She is amazing and not for once she tried to flirt or do anything rubbish. She was looking down all the time and only looked at me when I asked her a question. She is so sweet and lovely and understand things well. She's not like those other chicks I came across from morning. I really like her yaar. I think she perfect for this company. ". I was looking at him with no expression on my face. I didn't wanted cabir to like her that way. I simply asked him about Navya. I though for a second that was he already cheating on her. I just wanted her only for me. He simply told me "Bro, are you kidding, Navya will kill me if he came to know I like someone else and wait why are you getting so possessive and aggressive at the same time for a common girl. Did I miss something. I guess I did. Tell me what's the matter and to be precise I like her as I see Ruhi in her (Ruhi is Cabir's lil sis who died due to cancer at early age) ". Cabir told this and I was relived, I didn't knew from when I was holding my breath.

 Cabir told this and I was relived, I didn't knew from when I was holding my breath