Chapter 1

Me,Tobias,Christina,Will and Uriah were all gathered in mine and Tobias' apartment to hang out before Initiate training starts tomorrow. Tobias cradled his arms around me gently and I couldn't help but smile. "Fourtris!" Christina shouts. "You said you would stop saying that!" I said slightly annoyed. "I like it" she mutters. "Who wants to get this party started?" Uriah asks, pulling out a case of beer. "I don't drink" I said. I could feel the Abnegation left in me. "You should start" He said pulling out a couple. "I'd rather not be hung over on my first day of work." I said. Chris laughed. Only Uriah and Chris had some. By the time Uriah and Chris were slurdging their words I knew the party was over. I was falling asleep on Tobias' chest while Christina was blabbering things in her own language. "Okay I think thats enough" Will said laughing pulling a small jacket over Chris. Chris and Will left with no problem but Uriah was being stubborn. "Go. Home." Tobias said trying to be assertive this time. I opened my eyes a little and saw Uriah in the corner wobbling. "The party just started!" Uriah said. I could barely catch what he said. "No. The party is over. Go home before I slap you silly." Four said. That got him to leave. Tobias had to help him find his way to his apartment which is just around the corner from us. When he came back I was falling asleep on the couch. He crouched down next to me. "Are you coming to the bed?" He asked. "Mhmm" I said quietly, falling asleep. "Sure you are" he said pulling a blanket over me. He kissed me on the forehead then went to bed.
---------------------------------------------
I woke up to the sound of Tobias' loud alarm. After about thirty seconds I hear it click off and him getting out of bed. When he's walking over to wake me up I groan and sit up. "You're not a morning person" he says, grabbing his clothing. "Well! It's 5am!" I said getting off the couch. He pulls me in and kisses my head. "deal with it" He said. I laughed a little. After I got changed and ready me and Tobias headed down to the cafeteria for a quick breakfast. Once we got our food we sat in our usual spots and across from me was a hung over Uriah and Christina. "Regretting anything, guys?" Will asked. "Shut up." They both said at the same time grabbing a piece of toast. I laughed. There was a silence at the table so Tobias broke it. "Do you want to go out later?" He asked. I tried not to show too much excitement. "Sure" I said grabbing his hand from under the table, he squeezed mine tightly. "Fourtris!" Christina said happily again. I just rolled my eyes. Chris, Will and Uriah have different jobs. When we're done me and Tobias go around Dauntless headquarters, where the net is, and wait. I quickly put my hair in a smooth high pony tail. "Ready?" He asks as we hear an initiate's screaming get louder by the second. "Mhmm" I said, a little nervous. An Amity boy fell into net and found his way down. "Whats your name?" Four asks. "Michael" He says quickly. "First Jumper! Michael!" Four shouts and everyone claps, including me. Slowly one by one each initiate came down. When they were all gathered Four started shouting. I like when he's assertive. Me and Four are the ones training the transfers. "This is where we divide!" Four shouts. "The transfers are with me! Dauntless born are with Lauren, I assume you don't need a tour of the place." Lauren, another trainer took the Dauntless-born while me and Tobias and I beckoned towards the transfers. "Me and Tris will be your instructors for the next few weeks, My name is Four." He said assertive. Luckily this time nobody commented on his number name. All the transfers followed me and Tobias around Dauntless Headquarters. Then we lead them into the dining hall and noise filled the room. After a long day of work me and Tobias are exhausted. Right when he shut the apartment door behind him I spoke up. "Did you hear them constantly asking if we were together?!?!" I asked, annoyed. "Yes" he said. He sat down next to me on the couch. "Let's not talk about work. I wanted to take you out tonight" he said smiling, inches from my face. I smiled too. "Okay, let me change" I said quietly. Tobias changed in the living room and I changed in the bedroom. We decided to keep it casual so I just wore tight black pants and a black T-shirt too, with a small jacket over it. "Ready?" He said placing his hand in front of me. I nodded and grabbed his hand.
---------------------------------------------
He took me to the chasm. We sat behind the railing over looking it. Tobias brought a bag, filled with food and we began eating sandwiches. "So I brought you here for a reason" he said, looking a little nervous. I got nervous too. I took a deep breath and just stared out. I thought he was about to say he was leaving me. I don't know why that thought always crossed my mind. He knew what I was thinking. "Tris, look at me" He said. I turned a bit, facing him. I looked into his eyes and waited. He pulled a small black box out of his pocket. I didn't know what was happening until he pulled out a beautiful but simple ring. I cupped my hands onto my mouth and began crying with tears of joy. He smiled a little. "Beatrice Prior, my first jumper, my joy and happiness, my first love and my last, Will you marry me?" He asked shaking lightly. My eyes were covered in tears. "Yes" I bearly chocked out from crying so much. He pulled my hands off my face and smiled, then placed the ring on my finger. He wiped my cheeks with his thumb and kissed me. When he let go I chuckled. "I'm in love with you" he said quietly. Then he started kissing me again. I'm in love with you.