Chapter 11

Time lapse: 1 month
I walk into the babies room. Its completely empty besides the can of paint on the ground and the paint rollers. Me and Tobias are starting to decorate the baby's room. "You ready?" He asks pouring the pale blue paint into the pan. "Always" I said. He smiled. We started painting the first wall. I had an idea. I grabbed a small paint brush and dabbed it into the paint then flanged the paint onto Tobias. It got all over his shirt and I started laughing. "Really Tris?" He said. He grabbed a bigger paint brush with paint and got paint all over my arms and shirt. "There now we're even" He said kissing me. I giggled and we started painting again. When we were done we took out all the painting stuff and bunched up the newspaper that was on the ground and threw it out. "Is it dry yet?" I asked. "Probably not, we have to go to Christina and Will's anyways, Will says it's important" Tobias said. I groaned and we got ready and cleaned up. When we were ready we headed down to their apartment. I wonder whats so important. When we knock on the door it practically flies open. "YOU GUYS ARE LATE!!!" She said. I look at the time. "Actually we're early" I say. "Ugh whatever come in". We walk in and Zeke,Uriah,Will and Chris are sitting in a circle on the ground. Me and Tobias sit on the ground and I am just able to cross my legs. We're playing truth or dare. "Chris, truth or dare?" Will asks. Surprisingly she picks truth for once. Will makes her stand up. Whats happening? He stands up but then gets down on one knee. No way. She cups her mouth with her face but she looks like shes about to explode with happiness. "Christina, I have a question for you." He says. His smile was beaming. "Will you marry me?" He asks. Its almost like she couldn't breath for a moment. "YESSS OH MY GOD YESS!!!!" She screams. He puts the ring on her finger. Its so sparkly I can see its details from across the room. They kiss and hug and shes still squeeling. I'm so happy for her though. She ran over to me and we hugged. After that we continued playing the game. "Tris, truth or dare?" Uriah asks. "Truth" I say. "Where do babies come from?" He asks. Everyone starts laughing. "Oh shut up Uriah" I say giggling. Tobias raps his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder. When we're done playing we just talk. "So are you and Tobias planning to have any more kids?" Chris asks. I look down at my stomach for a split second. "Maybe in a couple years" I said. Tobias nodded. I'm surprised he wants more kids. "What are you going to name it?" She asks. We haven't really thought about names. "How about Fourtris?" Zeke says jokingly. I punched him in the arm, hard. He groaned and I sat back down. "So when does the baby come on out?" Christina asks. "I'd prefer if you said "born" and in about three months" I said. "Nobody answered my question from before" Uriah says. Christina punches him in the arm this time. "Well Uriah, let me put it in words you'll understand" Will says. He clears his throat. "When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much" he starts. Everyone starts burst out laughing. Sometimes it's nice to laugh. Tobias looks at me like he's enjoying seeing me happy. I look at him. "What?" I ask trying not to keep giggling. "I don't know. I like when your smiling, Tris" He says holding me in his arms. Uriah pulled out a case of beer. "Not this again" I said laughing. Everyone expect me drank. The only really drunk people were Uriah and surprisingly Tobias. I've never seen him drink much before. "Guys let me tell you the story about when Tris and me robbed a cake shop" Tobias said slowly. "WE NEVER ROBBED A CAKE SHOP!" I shouted. Everyone started laughing. "Okay I think that's enough" I said. We went home and Tobias was muttering things I didn't understand. We went into our room. "Go to bed, Tobias" I said. He got into bed and I layed next to him. He looked at me. "You're so beautiful" he said. I didn't believe him, obviously. "Yup. You're definitely drunk." I said. Its like the time when he was drunk near the chasm and he said I looked good. He fell asleep seconds after that. I went into a deep sleep as well.
---------------------------------------------
When I woke up Tobias wasn't in the bed. I went into the washroom and looked in the mirror and just shook my head. I brushed my hair out and put it in a high pony tail. He was sitting at the kitchen table, hung over. "So, do you remember anything from last night?" I asked sitting next to him. He thought about it for a second. "One thing" he said. I chuckled. "Okay, what was it?" I asked. He looked at me. "That you're beautiful" He said.