The Mission part 1

Start from the beginning

[Flashback Sequence]

AZUL: Night Raven College is a prestigious school known for producing very great magicians.
So, it would be very much a problem if your school is full of people who can't currently use their magic. Don't you think so, Headmaster?
 And so, I have a little proposal. Rest assured, it will not cost you much.

[Flashback Sequence – END]

CROWLEY: That's how it went...

The Savanaclaw and the Mortishackle students were shocked by this news.
JACK: Wh-what a guy... To think that he'd manage to get the Headmaster to sign a contract. What Leona-senpai did pales in comparison to him...

"Indeed, heck if I had to choose a quidditch partner, it'd rather be Leona." Hazel agreed.
CROWLEY: And then he promised that the school will be getting 10% of the sales as a win-win situation. It was all so...
JACK: Wha—You fell for a good bargain, didn't you!?
CROWLEY started to lament; "Ah, I wonder what he will demand from me this year...?
 Will I once again fall into his traps in order to save those stupi—those poor, unfortunate students?
Oh, how kind of me.
Ashengrotto does very well with studying, and from others' standpoint, he was just being compassionate to teach those students...
 I simply cannot stop it as a teacher.
 Why is it that this school has a lot of slightly problematic students!? (fakes crying)

"Annnnd here it comes..." Hazel said earning Jack's confused look.

CROWLEY: And so, Hazel-chan.
Can you please convince Ashengrotto to stop what he is doing?

"I knew it. I'll do what I can. If he crosses a line or does any funny business, I'm calling all the shots."

CROWLEY: Is that so? You will take on my request? As expected from a Prefect I chose myself!
Now, I am a busy man, so I shall excuse myself here. I will be counting on you.

JACK: The Headmaster really pops up at weird times, huh. So, what do you plan to do?
Just like you said, he doesn't seem like the kinda guy who'll stop just 'cause you told him to.

"I was once told that an observation of the target is the best first step." Hazel said crossing her arms.

JACK: Yeah, we need to start knowing who we're up against first. You've got some good sense.
JACK: Plus, it'll do Ace and the others good to have some time to repent for what they did.

------------------------------

[LOCATION: Exterior Hallway 2F]

JACK: Okay, we came here to observe Azul, but...

"We'll be skipping class, huh, though I have a feeling the Headmaster will have informed the teachers and told them not to act suspicious of it.  I didn't think you'd actually come with though." Hazel said.

JACK: It's an order from the Headmaster. I'm sure he'll overlook our skipping classes.
 Plus, I don't like losing all the time.
I just really want to find out the reason behind Azul's strength, too. That's it.

[LOCATION: Lecture Hall]
[1st Period: Music]

AZUL: Lalalalala~♪

JACK: That guy's a surprisingly good singer...!

Hazel on the other hand; something was telling her this was false.

[LOCATION: Classroom]
[2nd Period: Animal Language Class]

AZUL: (meowing)
LUCIUS: (meowing)
AZUL: Oh, yes. I see.
AZUL: Sir Lucius is saying that the last time you gave him treats was three hours ago.
TREIN: I'd expect nothing less from Ashengrotto. That is correct.