Wooyoung- Someone I know (PT. 1)

You were making your way to the long awaited ATINY hangout held in Ilsan, your hometown. From the moment you had seen the post on your favourite fancafe homepage, you knew, it was going to be an awesome day. You just couldn't wait to meet all the fans, do the listed special activities to help promote ATEEZ in your city, to get to talk about everything you love about being part of this fandom, to share experiences, just overall to have fun with some amazing people.

To be honest. You got into ATEEZ just recently, but you knew that, that didn't make you any less crazy about them. It was your best friend, Mido, that asked you to check them out, she said they were so good that they easily became her ultimate bias group. When you heard that, you knew they just couldn't have been your average boy group. Mido was really picky when it came to groups she really wanted to stan. You knew that because you both were crazy Kpop fans for years, but unlike you, she never really had a bias group. You had one though, it was BTS. You started stanning them from the start, you were really devoted and maybe exactly because of that you didn't give yourself the chance to enter other fandoms, when in fact there were so many talented groups out there.

Mido liked BTS too, she liked a lot of kpop groups actually but like you said she wasn't that crazy about any group up until now. Therefore, when she begged you to check ATEEZ out, you just had to.

Needless to say, there was no going back for you. They were just as amazing as she had told you, maybe even better as their talent and fun personalities weren't really that easily describable. You fell into a rabbit whole, video after video, you just fell deeper for their never ending charms.

"Who is your bias?" One of the ATINYs that were sitting with you and your BFF, asked.

"Wooyoung!" You exclaimed with the biggest smile. The others OO-ed and Aww-ed as they giggled.

"An amazing choice! I mean any member is an amazing choice but I get why you like Wooyoung." She said. "Is there a reason why you fell for our sexy guy?" She eyed you cheekily. "But, hey it's totally cool if you don't have one."

"Actually... " You paused which only made everyone at your table more curious. "He is someone I know."

Mido, who was taking a sip of her drink, nearly choked on it and another ATINY's spoon fell down as they looked at you in shock.

"WHAT." Mido looked at you with widened eyes. "I didn't know that!" She exclaimed clearly feeling betrayed.

"No. I definitely told you." You stated, convinced.

Mido stared at you confused for about a minute before having an eureka moment but at the same time letting out an exasperated sigh.

"You are not talking about that, are you?"

"Well yes. I mean it is defined as an acquaintance right?"

"No, it is not! Y/N, are you serious right now?" She laughed.

The other girls at the table were impatiently waiting for you to let them know what on earth you were talking about.

"Wooyoung is actually my mom's friend's friend's friend's son." You said as you waited for everyone to agree with you, that he was in fact someone you could define as an acquaintance. However, the girls broke out laughing.

"I told you! You cannot use that as a basis to go around saying you know Wooyoung! " Mido stated matter-of-factly.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but that sounded like someone explaining their connection to their ancestor." One of the fans said.

"My mom attended this get together with her friends, where apparently Wooyoung's mom was at as well. She was the one who told my mom and her friends about her son being an idol. My mom then asked me to check his group out, and to be honest that is another reason why I actually did..."