💞part 22💞

Amelia:
She was woken by the sound of hondos apartment door opening. She sat up rubbing her eyes and pressed her face back into the pillow like a vampire who burns the second it touches light. She heard another voice but it was Hondo. It was Anita.

Anita:
"So weird break up and the second we are done you hook up with some random girl" she was taking the last of her boxes out of his apartment.

Amelia:
She got up and saw Anita packing her stuff and moving out. She quickly defused the situation. "Oh no no no we just hung out last night and eat sushi and drank and stuff. The sunlight is killing me right now" Anita gave her the side-eye as she left. "I'm so sorry..." she scratched her bird's nest of a head of hair and looked up at him. "The night was supposed to be me making you feel better and I drank too much"

Hondo:
"No no, it's fine. It gave me a chance to think about some things..."

Amelia:
"What things?"

Hondo:
"Now this is the part where we get you something to eat."

Amelia:
"Hey don't doge my question!" She insisted cutely.

Hondo:
"Whatever" he chuckled and he laid out some eggs, biscuits, and bacon for her.

Amelia:
She scowled and sat down and started to eat as her mood started to brighten.

Hondo:
"I'm going on a walk do you want to accompany me, my lady" 

Amelia:
She laughed and pretended she was lifting her perfectly tailored belle looking dress. "I would love to good sir"

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Amelia:
"So what made you get into swat?" the morning birds chirped as they walked.

Hondo:
"Well. After I went into the marines in Somalia  I worked in the LAPD for six years and then got onto the swat team. I guess because of my past I wanted to stand up and protect people that can't protect themselves."

Amelia:
The way his eyes lit up when he talked about his job. It's like he was already married to someone. Never expecting that someone to be his job. After a few moments of silence, she broke it "I've noticed the way your eyes light up when you talk about how much you love your job and helping people...I just feel like even if you tried to quit...you couldn't."

Hondo:
He didn't know she paid that much attention to him. "Meeting you I think was the best thing I could have ever asked for" he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Amelia:
She laid her head on his shoulder as they walked.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Street:
He jogged down the street meeting eyes with Amelia with hondo.....did the kiss mean nothing to her? He sped up his pace and passed them.

Amelia:
She watched street jog by. God damn it...