💞Part 7💞

Amelia woke up on the couch to the sound of Greyson screaming and got up taking him out of his crib in his room and letting him have his already warm bottle. She heard a knock and walked over, opening the door.
Bethany: "we're back!"
she smiled, "Hey guys, did you have a good time?"

Bethany: "oh, boy, did we! it was so much fun! Thanks for watching him by the way. You didn't have to."
"no no it's ok anytime."
Bethany: She nudged Liam, and he took out his wallet. She smiled in satisfaction as she brought their bags to their room. She came back out and smiled, taking Greyson back. "you didn't have to sleep on the couch by the way you could have slept in our room."
"oh, I didn't wanna be a burden." She said, slinging her bag over her shoulder and then rubbing the palms of her hands on her jeans.
Bethany: "oh, hush, your not a burden."
She saw Liam hold out a 100 dollar bill 'o-oh I couldn't."
Bethany: She took the 100 dollar bill and forced it into amelia's hand. "you did great."
"heh, thanks. Bye Greyson" she bent down to the baby's height when Bethany was holding him and the baby gave the bottle to Bethany cooed and giggled grabbing amelia's cheeks giggling. She smiled "bye buddy" she kissed his forehead and left while Greyson was left gripping at the air.
She managed to grab Hondo's on the way out and walked down the street and kept looking at it. She forced her attention away from the piece of paper and got to her apartment a few minutes later and sat on the couch. "no, I shouldn't call him. He's swat. He's probably busy right now." she sighed and got up grabbing an apple and chowing down.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Over the next few weeks, she would always wake up sweating, breathing hard, and even sometimes crying from the nightmares she had about all the victims that were taken due to Gary. Her friends being killed in front of her one by one gruesomely. She felt like this was all her fault.
She had another one yet again, but she woke up this time in the middle of the night. She looked at the piece of paper of condos number next to her. She didn't want to have these dreams anymore. She couldn't take it. She picked up her phone and unlocked it put his number in and called him.
Hondo: He groaned and heard the ring tone of his phone vibrating. He groaned and sat up a couple of pops coming from his back. "man I need another appointment for that." he reached over and picked up. "hello, this is Hondo."
"This is amelia...um i-i need you..." she shook starting to cry.