Part 18 ....run (Lexi Adams)

Sex trafficker: He hopped the fence, landing in her back yard wearing al black with a black bennie and mask. He walked around the house looking for an entryway. He found the cracked open kitchen window. Bingo. He pushed it up and slipped in feet first, making sure only to make noise that she could hear when his feet hit the floor.

Lexi: She sat up, hearing for steps, and she walked over to her closet and hid. She clamped her hand over her mouth.

Sex trafficker: He chuckled and walked around the house, swinging his bat. He got to her room and kicked open the door. He tapped the tip of the bat on the floor, walking around the room, checking stuff. He walked to the first part of the the room, purposely leaving the door open.

Lexi: She saw the light of her door open. She needed to make a run for it. She brushed out of the closet and ran toward the only exit she had.

Sex trafficker: He smirked and snapped his head back toward her and grabbed the back of her her shirt, and threw her in front of him on the ground bruising her arm in the process. "Now...allow me to introduce myself. I'm...the angel of death...and well before your timer runs out, I'm allowed to have a bit of fun..." he walked backward and shuts the door leaning on it. "Let's play a game, huh?...games are fun, right?..."

Lexi: She nodded, backing into the farthest wall.

Sex trafficker: He hummed and tapped his bat on the ground, walking toward her and crouching down. "It's called Simon says...I bet you've heard of it...you know how it goes. I say 'Simon says' and you have to do what I tell you...and if you do something without me saying it well you're going to get punished...that will only make my job harder and both of us don't want that." he smirked. "Simon says, stand up."

Lexi: She looked up at him and slowly raised herself to stand.

Sex trafficker:" look at you as gorgeous as ever..." he did a circle around her. "Simon says...let me smash your phone...well you wouldn't have a choice in the matter so..." he grabbed her phone and threw it on the ground a bunch of glass pieces shattering on the ground. "yes yes...you'll be perfect..." he walked back over to her the crunch of glass under his shoe. He swiped the glass under her bed and opened the door. He circled her one last time and came behind her, sniffing in her perfume. "Simon says...run."

Lexi: Her legs took off before her body as she ran through her house to the front door, and with a few seconds of struggling to unlock it, she ran out.

Sex trafficker: " I love a good game of chase" he went back out to his motorcycle and hopped on and drove behind her as she ran. She crossed over onto another street and ducked into the darkness. He parked his bike and walked in after her. Using the slight crunch of the leaves, he heard he knew where she was hearing. He ran toward the sound and grabbed her from behind. He dug in his back pocket and pulled out chloroform he put it over her nose and mouth. She passed out. He took out his phone and called his buddy. "ya I got her"

Sex trafficker: Soon, a car pulled around, and he threw her into the back of the van. He shut and locked it. He grabbed the bow from the passenger seat and slapped the bow on the motorcycle outside the house it was parked in front of and wrote Merry Christmas on the tag hopped in the car and took off.