💞Part 15💞

Hondo: He jumped up and sighed, "well, I got to get going."

"Oh, ya, alright. Have fun on your date" she looked up at him. Everything was so toned and firm. She mentally slapped herself. No! Bad amelia. What if he dates this girl. What if he ends up marrying this girl and has kids!? No, Amelia, stop it!

Hondo: He opened the door and turned back. "Wish me luck" he crossed his fingers and took the elevator down and left.
(Listen to this now whole reading👇🏻)

She needed to spy on them. She didn't want him to be in danger.....she threw on this👇🏻

She followed Hondo to a restaurant where he met this gorgeous woman

She followed Hondo to a restaurant where he met this gorgeous woman. She was perfect. She had the perfect body. 'Geez! Her butt was huge. Maybe that's plastic surgery'. She pouted, "I wish my butt was that big...hmm genetics screw you," she tripped out from the bush in front of a mom pushing her baby. Hondo disappeared into the restaurant. The baby was crying because it dropped his loli pop. "Sorry," she ran across the street and peeked from behind the corner of the brick wall. They were seated in the front of the restaurant. The one closest to the door.

Street: he had gone out to get stuff for the apartment that he was living in with Luca. He saw Amelia. What was she doing? He looked in the restaurant and saw Hondo and a woman. He chuckled. Oh, Amelia. 'I'll just enjoy the show.'

She saw Hondo get up and pay for their dinner after the woman agreed to pay too. Hondo refused, though, and paid. She linked her arm with his and headed toward the door. She gasped and ducked into an alley. She watched them walk right by her. He was headed to the movies. She followed them and even bought a ticket to see the movie they were. Luckily they were sitting in the middle row. She shuffled in and sat in the very back. The movie started. She saw every once in a while they would exchange glances at each other. Unlike other shy guys she had dated before Hondo wrapped his arm around the woman and pulled her closer. She didn't know why, but this made her blood boil. She should be the one with him. Not her. The movie ended, and she rushed out. She bumped into someone "oh I'm so sorry I-"

Street: "what are you doing, watching Hondo?"

She slapped her hand over his mouth and gasped, seeing Hondo turn the corner coming their way. She couldn't run to the bathroom. He would recognize her. He opened the janitor's closet and pushed him in and shut the door.

Street: "like I said wha-"

"Oh my- shhh!" She kept her hand over his mouth. She heard him and her talking. Then she felt something wet on her side. She pulled her hand away. "Gross, did you just lick my hand?! And why is there so much saliva!"

Street: "all I had to do was think about pie, and my taste buds did the rest."

"Ugh gross," she wiped her hand off.

Woman: "I've felt like someone has been following us."

Hondo: he smirked, "don't worry, I'll protect you."

She growled, "why I outta-"

Street: he held her back, "no, no, no nope."

Hondo: "let me drive you home" he walked out with the woman.

She came out and pulled street out and shut the door before anyone noticed. She following Hondo she followed behind a group of people talking about the new avenger's movie they just saw. She groaned at the spoilers she heard, "oh come on..."

~at woman's house~

Hondo: "I had a really good time tonight. Hopefully, we can do it again," he chuckled "good night."

Woman: she gripped his shoulder when he turned away and kissed his cheek before walking back inside.

Hondo: he touched the place; she kissed and shook his head "Damn.." he smiled, getting in his car.

She felt and scrapped her knees. "Ow shit.."

Hondo: raised his head and looked around. He heard something familiar.

She ducked behind a bush.

Hondo: he shrugged and drove off.

"Damn it ah.." she got out her phone and called street to come pick her up.
________________________________

Street: "was it worth it."

"Oh, shut up."

Street: he laughed, "I'm just saying if you like Hondo, just tell him."

"It's not that simple. He went on a date and possibly found a woman he really likes, and I wouldn't want to mess that up.." she shifts to the right looking out the window

Street: He looked at her, studying every inch of her face. From every imperfection, she claimed to have to every eyelash to every hair that fell in her face. She was so undeniably beautiful...her voice and the way she would use her hands to talk and blush when she gets nervous or flustered. He focused his gaze on the road. That kiss...what was up with that kiss...it felt so...right...a little later he arrived at her apartment and got out with her walking her to the lobby doors. "make sure to take care of those knees alright."

"ya will do."

Street: He watched her walk in and get in the elevator. He waved bye before the elevator doors shut, and she was gone. He touched his lips and smiled, getting back in his car and driving off...