Chapter 30: Beatings and Punishments

Start from the beginning

"Please s-stop-" I spoke before he placed his hand on my neck and started to choke me. He took me in his mouth and started bobbing his head, as my hands gripped the bedsheets.

I started squirming causing him to use his other large hand to hold me down.

He eventually took me out of his mouth and started to take off his clothing. I tried crawling out of the room but he caught me and started punching me, as my "punishment."

He got back onto the bed and entered me, causing me to screech in pain. He covered my mouth and continued to thrust in and out of me. Whilst he was in pleasure, I was crying harder than I had ever before. Why was this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?

{rape is now finished!!}

The pain continued on, for at least an hour.

He started to exit the door, "Oh and Seth, " he uttered, "if you dare tell anyone about this, your next beating will be worse..."

He eventually left and I was on my bed laying, naked, bruised and crying. I tried moving, but I was too hurt. I ultimately fought through the pain and got up to have a shower.

Whilst in the shower, I started crying again. I looked at all my new grazes and swollen body parts.

Why...? was all I could think...

I got out the shower, changed into my pyjamas, and decided to stay in my room for the remainder of the day. I was too scared to go downstairs... What if Randy harmed me again?

Unexpectedly, my phone lit up, indicating I had received a message.

{ You have two new messages from Lunatic💞💐}

Hey!

Why weren't you at skl today? :(

AJ wasn't feeling well...

Are you sure that's the reason??

mhm

okay then...

What did you do all day, besides looking after AJ? x

As soon as he asked me that, flashbacks, with what happened earlier on with Randy, came to mind...

I started to tear up a bit, before responding.

just relaxed all-day

Are you okay, Seth? x

You don't seem yourself

I'm fine, just tired x

You sureeee Baby Boy?? x

yep x

Seth

Dean

What's wrong :((

nothing

Seth, I know you're lying!

Dean

Seth?

Can you pick me up?

please?

yeah sure, why?

I just want to walk around town with you... if that's okay with you

of course! Let me just get changed and I'll be around in 5 minutes.

okay...

I turned my phone off and got ready myself. I went downstairs and saw my mother, sitting on the couch, "W-Where were you all day?"

"Seth! I was at work and-" she paused, and examined my face, "Sweetheart, why do you have so many bruises?"

"Your boyfriend," I spat. At that moment, I didn't care about anything. I just needed some fresh air.

"I-I'm so sorry Sweetie," she said walking over to me and embracing me in a much-needed hug.

"H-Has he done a-anything to you?" I questioned.

She signed and pointed under her eye. A small bruise was forming. I looked at her in shock, "I'm so sorry mum! I shouldn't have ever left you or AJ! I'm so foolish!" I cried.

She pulled me into another hug, massaging my head, "Shhh, Seth... Everything's okay... Everything's fine..."

"I-I love you, mum," I said.

"I love you too, my little angel..." my mother replied.

"Will you be okay out here, on your own?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she said, smiling weakly.

She kissed my forehead and I went upstairs again. I went to my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed. My phone then started ringing. I checked the Caller ID and it was Lunatic💞💐

Dean's POV:

"Hello?" He spoke.

"Hey Seth, I'm outside your house now. So you can come out anytime," I said.

"R-Randy?"

"Seth?"

"Umm, I-I'm so sorry but, I have to go now..."

"B-But, I haven't seen you all day... don't you think it would be nice to see your boyfriend?"

"Of course I want to see you, I-I just can't r-right now..."

"Why not?!" I said in annoyance.

"I-I just can't, okay?"

"But why not?!" I spoke, raising my voice.

A few seconds of silence past, and I suddenly heard sobbing.

"R-Randy... Stop, p-please," A faint voice spoke.

"Seth?!" I yelled, "Seth are you okay?!"

No response...

"Sorry Dean, but Seth is currently busy, if you could stop calling him, that would be appreciated. Thank you," an unfamiliar voice said.

"I-" I said before being interrupted.

"Bye now!"

Beep...
_____________________
Hellooo🦋🤡

Cliffhanger-‼️😌

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter✨🦖

Have a nice dayyy ❤️