Chapter 30: Beatings and Punishments

This chapter will contain rape. I'll warn you when the rape starts and finishes, during the chapter. But if you feel uncomfortable with that topic, feel free to skip this chapter! x

Seth's POV:

I wake up early in the morning. I started getting up for school, tucking AJ in her bed and kissing her forehead. I was just about to leave her room when I heard, "Big brother...?"

"Yes, Sweetheart?" I said, turning around, facing her.

"I-I don't wanna go school, t-today..." she stuttered.

I walked over to her and replied, "You don't have to go if you don't want to sis... want me to stay home with you?"

"Yes, please,"

"I'm going to make breakfast, come down when you're ready" I smiled and kissed her forehead before leaving her room to make breakfast.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Around 5 minutes into cooking, I hear a scream come from upstairs. I immediately run upstairs and into AJ's room and see a sight I dread.

AJ was on the floor, crying, whilst Randy was pulling her by her hair. He had his large hand over her so that nobody would hear her.

I instantly ran up to him and pushed him away from her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I screeched at him, pulling AJ close to my chest.

"Teaching that wretch not to touch things that don't belong to her!" He yelled.

"I-I didn't take y-you're stupid phone!" April yelled, shaking violently.

"Shhh April, it's okay..." I cooed to her.

"Then where is it?!" He yelled just as loud.

"Randy, just leave her alone! She's only a little girl!" I said and he left the room.

"Th-Thank you, Seth," AJ thanked.

"Anytime," I smiled, "Now, I better get back to cooking before the food burns." I continued, getting up and going downstairs.

_ _ _ _ _ _

{warning: rape will begin here}

AJ and I had our food. I was upstairs in my bedroom, whilst AJ was in her room. I was just on my phone playing games when suddenly my door opened. It was Randy. He had a sinister smirk on his face.

"W-What do you want?" I tried saying with confidence.

"I just wanted to talk to you," he said with a creepy smile, locking the door. He then came over and sat on my bed. He put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it. I felt uncomfortable, but I didn't know what to do. I just froze.

"You're beautiful, Seth," he said in a low voice.

"I-um...Th-Thanks, Randy?" I stammered, blushing a little.

"You deserve the world," he proceeded to tell me, "In fact, you deserve more. You're so caring, you're gorgeous, you're considerate! You're just really amazing!" He told. His hand then moved to my shaft, massaging it. I gave a little gasp at the friction.

"R-Randy... St-op!" I yelled, pushing him away.

He ignored me and continued to rub my growing erection, "please s-stop R-Randy..." I begged, now starting to cry.

"Just shut up!" He exclaimed, slapping my face. I cried even harder, choking on my tears. He removed my sweatpants and boxers and started to kiss down my v-line to the head of my cock.