Chapter 9: He's just so amazing!

Seth's POV:

I left the house and saw Finn standing right in front of me. He was wearing black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket and some black converse shoes.

I then ran up to him and said, "Hey Finn."

"Hi, Seth."

"So... Where are we going?" I asked, excitedly.

"Oh, nowhere special, just the park. I hope that's okay with you." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, that's fine," I replied, smiling.

We then started walking to the park.

_ _ _ _ _ _

At the park:

Seth's POV:

We were currently sitting on the park bench, just talking. Nothing special.

Talking with Finn was so interesting. I've only known him for a day, but it feels like I've known him for years. He's just so amazing!

"Seth... I know I've only known you for a day..." He said, bringing me back to reality, "But... I've developed strong feelings for you..."

My jaw dropped. No way he was saying this right now! I was in complete shock!

"I don't know why... But I have. You're just so interesting and fun to talk to. You're gorgeous! I just-"

Before he finished I pressed my lips onto his. He cupped my cheeks and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly accepted. Our tongues danced together. We finally pulled away, as we were both out of breath.

We smiled at each other. I got lost in his gaze.

A sudden rush of cold wind brushed past us. I shivered and Finn noticed. He gave me his leather jacket.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yeah. This is my gift for giving me that pen earlier today." He replied making me chuckle.

I put on the jacket and sighed.

"You wanna go home now?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure."

_ _ _ _ _ _

Finn dropped me home and I went to my bedroom. I opened the door to see Dean in the corner, in the same position as I saw him in school, today.

I sat beside him and tightly hugged him. He was tense at first, but soon after relaxed.

"What's the matter, Deano?" I asked, soothing his head.

"H-Huh? Oh, nothing..." He said sniffling. He looked up at me and with red eyes and said, "I'm fine..."

"No, you're not... Tell me, you were like this, at school as well." I spoke.

"It's fine Seth... Don't worry about me..." he responded.

"It's not fine. Something or someone has made my best friend upset, so tell me what's wrong." I said.

He looked at me with sad eyes, got up and left my room.

Why was he acting like this?
_____________________
Hello💜🙌🏼

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter🐝🥰

Have a nice dayyy❤️