Chapter 20: Boyfriend

Seth's POV:

"Good morning, beautiful," Dean spoke, making me blush.

"H-Hey..."

"Last night was amazing!" He said.

"Y-Yeah... It really was." I smiled.

"Seth?" He spoke.

"Yeah?"

"W-Would you... um... like to be... m-my boyfriend?" Dean asked, making my eyes go wide.

"Yes! Of course!!" I said, jumping onto him and hugging him.

He kissed my forehead, then my lips. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gladly accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance, with Dean winning.

"I love you, Baby Boy," Dean said.

"I love you too, Deano," I replied, looking up at him, smiling.

I breathed in his pine scent and I felt calm... I really couldn't believe what just happened. I had an official relationship with someone. Dean was my boyfriend, and I was his! I have waited for this moment for so long!

We cuddled for a good 15 minutes before Dean left. I wanted him to stay longer but I knew he had to go home...

I was officially left in the house alone so I slept in for another hour.

_ _ _ _ _ _

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing.

I rubbed my eyes took my phone off of the nightstand. I checked the caller ID and saw it was a phone call from my mother.

I instantly answered the call.

"Seth? Hello?" My mother spoke.

"Hey, mum, what's up?" I said.

"I'm going to need you to come to the hospital. Right now..."

"O-Okay?" I replied and cut off the call.

I got dressed as quickly as possible and messaged Dean.

_ _ _ _ _ _

LOML💕💕💕

Saturday, 29th February 2020

9:34 am

Dean?

Hey beautiful! What's up?

I need you to take me to the hospital again...

Sure. I'll be waiting for you in the car again. ❤️

Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️

It's no problem 😊

_ _ _ _ _ _

I put down my phone a got dressed as quickly as I possibly could.

I immediately dashed out of the house and went to Deans car, greeted by a smiling Dean.

I unlocked the car door and sat in the passenger's seat and did my seatbelt. In less than 5 minutes we were on the way to the hospital.

Throughout the whole car journey, I was biting my nails. I was so worried... Anything could've happened! I tried thinking of positive things, but no matter how hard I tried, I can't keep thinking of the bad side of things.

We eventually made it there and quickly signed in front of the hospital. We made it to my father's room and saw my mother crying.

My mother had tears in her eyes and muttered something, but I couldn't tell what it was...

"What was that, mum?" I asked.

"H-He's gone..." she said, voice cracking.

No... No, no, no, no... This can't be happening! Please tell me this is some sick joke! Please!!

"N-No... Please t-tell me it's n-not true..." I stuttered.

"I-I'm sorry s-son..." she chocked.

I felt tears sting my eyes. I tried holding them back as much as I could.

I went up to my dad and hugged his lifeless body one last time, tears streaming down my face... Why?? Why him? What did he do to deserve this...?

I then went over to my mother and kissed her forehead and hugged her for a couple of minutes.

I walked over to Dean, "C-Can we g-go home?" I asked Dean.

"You sure?" He asked, with sympathy.

"Y-Yeah..." I replied, giving a weak smile.

He wrapped his arm around me and we went outside, to his car.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Deans POV:

We finally made it home to Seth's house and I decided to stay over.

He went straight to bed and I followed him to his room.

We got dressed in our pyjamas and got into his bed. He laid his head on my chest and sobbed silently. I massaged his head and he started to calm down a bit.

He then fell asleep and a few seconds later, darkness took over my body, also.
_____________________

🥺

Hiii🤤💜

Hope you enjoyed this chapter🐶💞

Loml means love of my life ~ if you were wondering💙☁️

Have a nice dayyy❤️