Chapter 40- Old Friends

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," Ahsoka nodded when you reached the ship. "We have to go help Kanan."
"Nothing we haven't done before," you said following Ahsoka into the ship.
"But this time it's Inquisitors instead of a bounty hunter," Ahsoka said.
"Don't worry 'Soka," you said kissing her cheek.

Ahsoka was about to sit in the pilot's chair, when you slipped into it, right under her. She sat down on your lap and stared at you.
"You're comfortable," you said.
"How? I'm on top of you," Ahsoka said detaching from the other ship and preparing to fly into hyperspace.
"You're warm and comforting, like a blanket," you said. "You make me feel better when I remember, everything."
Ahsoka glanced at you before she jumped into hyperspace.

When she made sure everything was running smoothly, she turned around, sat sideways in your lap again and kissed you softly.
"I'm here for you," she whispered, pulling apart and pressing her forehead to yours.
"You're amazing," you whispered back. "I love you."
Ahsoka smiled and kissed you again as you both sat there for the rest of the ride to go help Ezra, Zeb, and Kanan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the ship pulled out of hyperspace, Ahsoka pulled away from you and steered the ship over to the city where Kanan, Ezra, and Zeb were.

She flew over the hangars until you saw a familiar ship from behind Ahsoka.
"There," you pointed to The Phantom. "We should land, now."
You noticed Ezra running with something in his arms followed closely by Kanan and Zeb. Behind them, ran the two Inquisitors. Ahsoka landed in the hangar and you both ran out of the ship at top speed.

From inside the hangar, you could hear clashes of a lightsaber coming from where Ezra was. You cursed and looked at Ahsoka.
"So how do you want to do this?" You asked. "Element of surprise, or go in at once?"
"Let's pull a trick from my old Master's book and do an element of surprise," Ahsoka grinned.
"I'll see you in a few then," you said saluting and jumping up, over the hanger wall.

You peeked around the corner of the hangar as Ahsoka walked through the doors and ignited her lightsabers. The white blades still gave you chills. She faced off against both, and after a few minutes of fighting both, she cornered the female.
"I know why you want the younglings," Ahsoka said to her.
"Well who doesn't want to be a mother," she said.
"That," you said jumping out from behind the hangar. "Is horrible." 

The Inquisitor faced you and you jumped back with alarm.
"Barriss?" You asked. "Holy shit it is a small galaxy."
"Hello my dear (y/n)," Barriss said. "I see you haven't changed, you look just like how I remember you."
"That's reassuring," you said clashing your lightsaber against hers. "I'm thirty-one but I look sixteen?"
"You did grow up, a little," Barriss laughed.

She pushed you over to where Ahsoka was fighting the male Inquisitor. You and Ahsoka stood back to back and faced the Inquisitors.
"Wanna switch?" You asked. "You deserve to kick Barriss's ass."
"Gladly,"Ahsoka smirked and you both swapped places.

You were now fighting the male Inquisitor.
"Hey, I'm sorry by the way," you said to him.
"For what?" He asked with a thick accent.
"This is kinda a reunion for us three," you gestured to Barriss and Ahsoka. "Sorry for leaving you out."
"But I am right here," he said pushing into your blade with his.

You looked at him with a smirk on your face.
"Are you?" You asked him tilting your head.
He didn't have time to answer before you pushed his blade away with yours and elbowed him in the face.
You then pushed him into a column using the force. He hit the ground and laid there, not getting back up.

"Bye," you waved to him and ran over to where Ahsoka was.
She didn't have her lightsabers and she was holding Barriss's lightsaber by the hilt. Using the force, she deactivated it causing Barriss to give her a look of surprise.
You ran over to where her lightsabers lay on the ground and picked them up. Ahsoka pushed Barris into another column and looked at you.

You tossed her a lightsaber and she pointed it a Barriss.
"You are beaten," she said.
Barriss looked behind her at the three transports that were carrying Stormtroopers.
"No," she laughed. "I think you are."
You looked at Ahsoka and she pointed above her. The Phantom was waiting with the hatch open.

"See ya," you grabbed Ahsoka by the waist and pulled her close to you. Then, you activated your jet pack and flew up to the top of the column.

Just as you were about to jump into the ship, Barriss called your name.
"(Y/n)!" She said. "My offer still stands, we could be the best team in the galaxy, and this time you won't be disobeying the Jedi Code."
You looked at her for a second before grabbing Ahsoka by the waist again.
"Sorry," you said. "I've been disobeying the Code since I was fifteen."

You kissed Ahsoka quickly in front of Barris, before you pulled apart and stuck up your middle finger at her. Then you smirked one more time and jumped in The Phantom as it flew away, leaving Barriss full of anger and shock.

You sat down next to Ahsoka and smiled at her. 
"What was that about?" She asked. "Why did you have to kiss me right there?"
"Cause when Anakin and I were fighting Barriss when we were sixteen, she gave me an offer to join her and date her," you said. "So when she gave me that offer again, we'll let's just say I wanted to rub it in."
Ahsoka shook her head and rested it on your shoulder.
"I bet if we saw Lux, you'd do worse," she muttered.
"I would," you said. "No denying it."
"You're really overprotective, you know that right?" She said.
"I don't want to lose you again," you whispered to her.
"I'm not going anywhere," Ahsoka said as The Phantom headed back to Garel.

I know it was never confirmed that Barriss was the seventh sister, but I really like that theory so go with it.
-Snips